💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Meghan Trainor is now one of the popgirls!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

He's stating he opinion?

I like her but not she is not and you are stupid if you think she is Really? Then we can start all calling each other anything because it's our opinion,right?

Fiona Apple

good for her :confused:

As you can see you're one of the only people delusional enough to think she's one of the pop girls  :bye2:

Btw people here have been hating her since the day 1 so even if she was the biggest popstar in the world ,they still wouldn't admit that she is a main popgirl :awkney:

Btw people here have been hating her since the day 1 so even if she was the biggest popstar in the world ,they still wouldn't admit that she is a main popgirl :awkney:

I would :stalkga:

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

I'm happy for her success but she'll need another album to establish herself as a pop girl.

Don't visit my profile

I would :stalkga:

Same, if she was serving Adele currently, I would call her a main pop girl, but she isn't, she's below Ke$ha imo

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

RAMROD

Rarely heard of her so how can she? :shrug:

One only major if they got coverage everywhere.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Currently maybe :shrug: I'd still rather wait and see how her next album or two (or even more) go to see if she's got longevity on her side as well :yes: 

For me, Meghan is not a PopGirl like Gaga, Katy, Rihanna.

HOWEVER, that does not mean she's not successfull : because she is. Everything you said in the OP is true : she's had great success with her first album, good sales and great hits and people knows her.

But, i have yet to see what would make Meghan a 'Popgirl' for me : where are the amazing clothes, where are the outstanding performances (she sings well, but nothing screams WOW to me compared to some performances of Gaga, BeyoncÊ, even Rihanna), the iconic moments, the 'fanbase' (i know she has one but we don't hear much from them..)? For me, there are very few of these things YET. I don't know. Maybe in her second album i will consider her as a popgirl. We'll see, i really enjoy her music though :)

GagaMyBlood95

She can't really be a pop girl YET, but with the second album, definitely :yes: 

Evan Peters

how are you gonna call the people who don't agree with you delusional when your opinion is the minority among the thread? :laughga: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived