opinion

Sally/Madonna Theory

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your are the only one implying hate on madonna. LEAVE

I am not anymore, you wrote that you had no Madonna hate and I accept that. I just do not see these two looking alike, but carry on. I have no problem with it all.

I do not have to leave this thread.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

She looks nothing like Madonna. She looks like someone who had it all at one time and lost it, but still gets into that old mindset that the world is at her feet and that is not Madonna. Sally looks vintage, Madonna always goes current.

:koons: Not sure if you're being ironic. haha

Sally dresses vintage in leopard skin coat and choakers and crushed velvet, that does not equal Madonna alone. I believe that she smokes too, those alone are not Madonna looking.

You can think that she looks Madonna and that is your opinion, but she does not to me. She is dressed like others who I won't name, for myself, or at the most specific, grunge. Madonna wasn't grunge looking when grunge was in.

And if one tries to bring Madonna down by implying that she follows trends, she has only started that recently. @RegiRey

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I noticed too. It's appalling and a crying shame everyone tries to ignore that time Kathy Bates pushed Madonna out that hotel window. We need to remember the tragedies of the past so we can look to the future. :pray:

Space Cowboy

I noticed too. It's appalling and a crying shame everyone tries to ignore that time Kathy Bates pushed Madonna out that hotel window. We need to remember the tragedies of the past so we can look to the future. :pray:

YAY HUMOR :kissga:

jojo Freud

They showed this in the Asylum season too! I think Jessica Lange represented Madonna and Sarah is Gaga

tumblr_mh4gs3cjUo1qjt5m8o6_250.gif

gaga during c2c era and madonna when her album leaked 8 months early 

Sally dresses vintage in leopard skin coat and choakers and crushed velvet, that does not equal Madonna alone. I believe that she smokes too, those alone are not Madonna looking.

You can think that she looks Madonna and that is your opinion, but she does not to me. She is dressed like others who I won't name, for myself, or at the most specific, grunge. Madonna wasn't grunge looking when grunge was in.

And if one tries to bring Madonna down by implying that she follows trends, she has only started that recently. @RegiRey

I love Madonna tbh... But I love Gaga WAAAAYYY more tho. I also don't think that Sally looks like Madonna nor reminds me of her. :madge:

Adelephant

Elsa Mars was the definition of Madonna. Past her prime and ready to do anything to become famous again. 

Archived