💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

How will the pop girls be remembered in 2050?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

cheerleader was a pretty gouda song. Maybe the best since thriller??? far better then poke face

If I said what I really thought about that terrible song I'd see a nice WP :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

If I said what I really thought about that terrible song I'd see a nice WP :rip: 

You mean that it's a great song with incredible vocals COUGH*no negativity*COUGH I mean what a great tune, such a beautiful melody COUGH*if you're negative you're banned*COUGH I just wish Adele would crawl back into her cave so this song could be number 1 forever! 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Gaga = Madonna Bowie Micheal & like more legends ...

Katy = Paula abdul

beyonce = Janet

Rihanna = patti labelle

Taylor Swift - Olivia newton john

GloZell Green

You mean that it's a great song with incredible vocals COUGH*no negativity*COUGH I mean what a great tune, such a beautiful melody COUGH*if you're negative you're banned*COUGH I just wish Adele would crawl back into her cave so this song could be number 1 forever! 

I remember what you said about it and the saxophone in the other thread though :rip: It's just bad imo 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Gagadisiak

I remember what you said about it and the saxophone in the other thread though :rip: It's just bad imo 

the song is terrible  .  :air: 

When I need motivation my one solution is my queen
Cause she stays strong, yeah yeah
She is always in my car right there when I want her
Oh, all these other girls are tempting but I'm empty when you're gone
And they say
Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating?
And I'm like no, not really

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

AlexanderLevi2

Gaga : meat dress

Katy Perry : left shark

Rihanna : punched :derpga:

beyonce : tidal flop

Britney : umbrella attacks

These are just sick twisted jokes don't come at me u little bottoms :derpga:

punched? Really? I mean I know you are not serious... But let's not joke about abuse.:saladga:

Currently listening to Joanne

I think that it will be remembered as a fun time for pop music, with girls leading the way again, like back in the eighties with Madonna, when she broke and pop music rang popular. I think that these girls will all be talked of and remembered for this carefree time in pop music and sass.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Vincent Farace

She waithing for the right time for pop, mid time show the world she is way more than just pop star, she is not interested commercial stuff and money, she is only interested on quality no quantity, the only kind  artist get paid 2 million dollar to sing one 5 minutes song, or win a grammy singing different genre of music, or stun everybody singing classic The Sound of Music, and starting be actress, and be Woman Of The Year and much more, all this with out singing pop, for her pop is only one thing of many things  in her mind unlike other pop star. She prove is different, unique an exstraordinary artist, is a stupid mistake compare her with low class pop singers with limited ability to singing only lolli pop all life. Sorry for my English is not my first or second language.

I think they will not be remembered. Just think about it, who cares about the music  that was popular 60 years ago today? Only a few people. People always want the new, fresh, exciting thing, not the old stuff. Just like the icons of the past, they will all be forgotten. Unless there will be a new Lana Del Rey in the future who writes about the great icons of the past, like Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry (from their perspective), and references them all the time in her work therefore causing people to look up who they are.

I think they will not be remembered. Just think about it, who cares about the music  that was popular 60 years ago today? Only a few people. People always want the new, fresh, exciting thing, not the old stuff. Just like the icons of the past, they will all be forgotten. Unless there will be a new Lana Del Rey in the future who writes about the great icons of the past, like Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry (from their perspective), and references them all the time in her work therefore causing peIople to look up who they are.

No. I honesty think that Lady Gaga  will be remembered.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

punched? Really? I mean I know you are not serious... But let's not joke about abuse.:saladga:

im sorry I was just hyper :/

What they will be remembered for:

Lady Gaga: Born This Way song only I think, it is a really explicitly honest song and an anthem for gay rights, maybe the meat dress

Katy Perry: I don't really see anything for her except her record for 5 number 1's on one album

Rihanna: We Found Love, he will always be remembered in Barbados since they have a national holiday in her name

Taylor Swift: Nothing 

Beyoncé: Her touring and performance skills, like Tina Turner nowadays 

Britney Spears: BOMT - The rise of teen pop and 2007

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Adelephant

Adele: Queen of Pop

Lady Gaga: Legendary Icon

Katy Perry: Who?

Rihanna: Drug addicted throwback artist

Taylor Swift: Country legend

Beyoncé: Tina Turner 2.0

Britney Spears: Music old people liked