Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will Ariana Get That #1, or Will Adele Continue to Dominate?

DiscoHeaven23

Can Arianna debut at #1 with Focus  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think "Focus" can debut at #1, or will Adele keep her from that spot?

• "Focus" will go #1, this is Arianna Grande we're talking about here. The Elusive Donut Licker.
    • "Hello" will stay #1 until 25's second single is released.

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

not with Sorry pushing 268k first week.

As if Ariana will do much more than that :lmao: she doesn't have hype she had for Problem

Very funny. Nobody cares for Ariana's single except for pop fans, she has no power. 400K for Focus? You guys must be kidding

Whispering

I think Ariana is releasing at the wrong time. Maybe if the song is really great, she can make it to number one eventually. 

Born To Slay

As if Ariana will do much more than that :lmao: she doesn't have hype she had for Problem

She had the hype of the Yours Truly era for Problem, she's bigger now then she was then and has a larger fan base now

Born To Slay

Very funny. Nobody cares for Ariana's single except for pop fans, she has no power. 400K for Focus? You guys must be kidding

People said the exact same thing about Problem

DiscoHeaven23

I feel even offended by the question.

I'm sorry, i hope you'll get through this difficult time. 

Serendipity

Problem had pre-orders, right?

100k tbe :gaycat:

It went #1 in 20 minutes because pre-orders pushed it to T5

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

DiscoHeaven23

People said the exact same thing about Problem

I'm totally not bashing Arianna with this, its just a factor to consider with the difference between Problem and Focus. When Problem was released, Iggy Azalea was new and was pretty well liked and people were intrigued by her. I think that might've helped sales a bit. I know the reason I bought Problem was for Iggy Azalea. 

Paper Gangsta

She had the hype of the Yours Truly era for Problem, she's bigger now then she was then and has a larger fan base now

Problem featured Iggy and has preorders wich both pushed it's sales. All focus has are these annoying failed attempts of creating hype by teasing single noone cares about three months prior to the release

Born To Slay

Problem had pre-orders, right?

Most of the people who preordered would've bought it first week anyway tho

Born To Slay

I'm totally not bashing Arianna with this, its just a factor to consider with the difference between Problem and Focus. When Problem was released, Iggy Azalea was new and was pretty well liked and people were intrigued by her. I think that might've helped sales a bit. I know the reason I bought Problem was for Iggy Azalea. 

It might have helped a bit but I don't think it was that big a factor, Iggy was only beginning to big when Problem dropped.

Archived