1. 1. Focus sounds like Problem?

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Now I'm convinced this is Problem 2.0 :air:

Literally Ctrl C + Ctrl V :air:

Except without Iggy :air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Kermit

Not exactly but the horns/trumpets/brasses give me serious vibes from Problem.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Supersonic

The only thing they got in common so far is that they both implement saxophone samples. :shrug: Imma have to wait till Friday to hear the entire thing in full.

Didymus

The instrumentation is 100% different and so is the rhythm section and the melody we can hear. The vibe is also almost the opposite of Problem since that song only used an isolated brass instrument on a full-on electronic composition and in this track the vibe that was hinted at in Problem is full and vibrant, going for an acoustic sound instead. You hear Problem because you either want to hear it or you just don't listen to music a--lytically.

UrethraFranklin

I think we should wait until the full song is actually out before we make a judgement call.

I think you're forgetting that genres are based on certain traits. Just because she's releasing two songs of particular genre does not mean that they are even remotely similar in the actual phrasing, chords, lyric melodies and patterns.

SychosSoChic

We've heard like 10 seconds of the song :air: 

Like how can you possibly compare them with only 10 seconds :air:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived