Yaaasss.

Queen of Rap and Queen of Performing :legend: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Computer

Buy Purple Rain on Apple Music

:legend: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

i met this girl named poot i guess you could say she was the flop queen
i met her in the basement corner but her forehead looked bigger in the magazines

The Professor

Lol. Beyonce didn't give 2 ****s about nicki until she started becoming popular and she thought she could ride that wave. 

Lol. Beyonce didn't give 2 ****s about nicki until she started becoming popular and she thought she could ride that wave. 

:rip: ha? if that was the case then she would have collabed with her during her peak in 2010

this makes no sense 

Nicki's debut and most successful album was released five years ago

Try again

That was pretty cute. :nick:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

The Professor

:rip: ha? if that was the case then she would have collabed with her during her peak in 2010

this makes no sense 

Beyonce thought she could do better lol. Then ha 4 era happened and she thought, damn, gotta start selling s-x and trap music.

Also nick was nothing but a gimmick then. 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QS2dphe4lqA/VVy3RL75cvI/AAAAAAAAKC0/sKU6nVsmusc/s1600/nicki-minaj-beyonc.jpg

Lol nicki was not refined at all back then. Bey was above her and knew it, and im not even a beyonce fan. 

What is that picture supposed to tell me?

Nicki had the best of both worlds with her first album. Rap cred, album sales & a big pop hit (Super Bass). Beyonce would've collabed with her on 4 if she thought she needed to ride any wave.

Your previous post to Yanko would imply that she only made music with Nicki after 4's underperformance, but her first collaboration with Nicki only occurred 8 months after her self-title album dropped and was hugely successful. She was undeniably the biggest female in the business at that moment. If anything, she was doing Nicki a favour.

The Professor

What is that picture supposed to tell me?

Nicki had the best of both worlds with her first album. Rap cred, album sales & a big pop hit (Super Bass). Beyonce would've collabed with her on 4 if she thought she needed to ride any wave.

Your previous post to Yanko would imply that she only made music with Nicki after 4's underperformance, but her first collaboration with Nicki only occurred 8 months after her self-title album dropped and was hugely successful. She was undeniably the biggest female in the business at that moment. If anything, she was doing Nicki a favour.

Nicki was not established nor was she polished, exhibit A, the picture. And no she did not have rap cred lol.

It would have looked odd if a huge star like beyonce collabed with any old new comer. After all she's not going to collab with someone like Tinashe now right?

Beyonce had a change in tone after 4's underperformance, when she went into the sultry, trap, big booty trend and capitalized on Nicki's recent success in that area to drive it home. 

And Nicki has a more devoted fan base now than she did in 2010. 

Beyonce thought she could do better lol. Then ha 4 era happened and she thought, damn, gotta start selling s-x and trap music.

Also nick was nothing but a gimmick then. 

bey collabed with nicki after bey era was done 

And Nicki has a more devoted fan base now than she did in 2010. 

this is false

pink friday sold 300k in its first week because she had a bigger fanbase\

you clearly dont know what you're talking about 

And no she did not have rap cred lol.

yes she had :toofunny:  she was on everyone song before her album dropped

bottoms up, monster, etc were all acclaimed urban songs and hits

she lost her rap cred in 2012 

and bey is still above nicki as a celebrity/artist 

Archived