Stay tuned in for the answers from our lovely GGDians:flutter:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Serendipity

Adele says Hello

so?:pumpkat:

Answer the question!!!:pumpkat:

I love Ariana, and even saw her in concert #ArianatorAlert

I think a 250 - 390k debut sounds realistic, Problem sold +400 last year, due to preorder and huge promotion, now Ariana toured the world and has a bigger worldwide audience, but Americans are still mad about the donut (she's still blacklisted on radio stations) who won't give her the needed Airplay.

I think she won't debut at #1, but Top #5 sounds realistic.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Versace

so?:pumpkat:

Answer the question!!!:pumpkat:

I honestly don't know lol 

i'm more good at predicting album sales than single sales but i don't see her hitting the number one spot on iTunes, Sorry by Justin Bieber seems to want that #2 spot badly so we'll see

i can tell that Focus will be a top 5 hit 

Serendipity

Not some people actually predicting >100k :rip::rip::rip:

FrankGutz

100k :pumpkat:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Shattered

200k ish if she's lucky. Does she even have a single out right now? If so I haven't heard it. :pumpkat:

Whispering

I love Ariana, and even saw her in concert #ArianatorAlert

I think a 250 - 390k debut sounds realistic, Problem sold +400 last year, due to preorder and huge promotion, now Ariana toured the world and has a bigger worldwide audience, but Americans are still mad about the donut (she's still blacklisted on radio stations) who won't give her the needed Airplay.

I think she won't debut at #1, but Top #5 sounds realistic.

She is not blacklisted at radio stations. That's BS. There was one random station in North Dakota or somewhere like that, who had a DJ that was pissed at the time. Out of the possible 300, or more, radio stations that wil be playing Ariana...this small station isn't going to matter. That's just silly to even think that! 

She is not blacklisted at radio stations. That's BS. There was one random station in North Dakota or somewhere like that, who had a DJ that was pissed at the time. Out of the possible 300, or more, radio stations that wil be playing Ariana...this small station isn't going to matter. That's just silly to even think that! 

I don't live in America so I can only use the Information I got on twitter :sis:

Thanks for the truth tho :kisses:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived