Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Adele start rolling in the deep?

Noah

Featured Posts

Everybodys favorite, Adele (27), released her new Single 'Hello' some days ago, and It's setting fire to the charts all over the world, so is the highly anticipated upcoming album '25'. But when will the tables turn? After such an amazing era already, the biggest song of the year in only 3 days and most likely the biggest album of the year, without any promotion, it's right as rain to say that soon she will fall, the amazing and relatable image that adele has built, could soon be destroyed by the One and Only GP, who once build her up in Hometown Glory, and when that happens, the Charts will also show her the Cold Shoulder, which will lead her to a point, where she's  Hiding her Heart, and people will ask eachother ' Don't you Remember Adele?' 

So when will the GP be Tired of her?

Will '25' be her Best for Last?

Rumour Has It, Adele found a boy and he won't go, which means no break up album after 25... or am I a daydreamer for thinking that?

Take It all, and I'll be waiting for your responses :)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Serendipity

I see her following Shania's path tbh

She'll pull two more DIAMOND albums imo

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

TimisaMonster

Adele seems like the type to enjoying making music NOW but maybe soon will retire again for a bit...idk she's got a strange way about making music and she effortlessly finds success...even tho she particularly doesn't like the spotlight

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I see her following Shania's path tbh

She'll pull two more DIAMOND albums imo

who's Shania?

Adele seems like the type to enjoying making music NOW but maybe soon will retire again for a bit...idk she's got a strange way about making music and she effortlessly finds success...even tho she particularly doesn't like the spotlight

I think, that's what makes her so likeable. She's also very quiet about her private life.

I could see her not passing the test that time gives, her music may stay but she'll soon be forgotten. I give her about 10 more years, If I'm wrong you can private message me on this cult site, that obviously is showing longevity. :awkney:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RAMROD

Too many puns.

Also, never.

She is the modern Barbra Streisand of music.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

XGirlfriend

...the biggest song of the year in only 3 days and most likely the biggest album of the year, without any promotion, it's right as rain to say that soon she will fall, the amazing and relatable image that adele has built..

you unknowingly mentioned my fav Adele song :fan::fan:

Iwontell

I don't see that happening anytime soon, tbh...

25 is a hit already, it's undeniable. So you can expect to hear about it throughout 2016. She's probably going to get a couple of Grammys for it as well, so we'll be talking about it until late 2017...then she'll take a couple of years off, - let's say 2 or 3 - and when she decides to come back, after such a successful run, the GP is going to be super hyped for 30 in 2020...

Yes, in time this excitement that surrounds her is going to fade, but it won't get to the point where she won't be a thing anytime soon...

So just give in. Join the cult. :creepga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

MelbHawker

The masses will never dislike her. She's not a polarising artist. I wouldn't say she maintains an 'image'. Adele is Adele.

Her music is modern-classic. Her lyrics play off human emotion - everyone can relate to the words/themes/messages. 

So just give in. Join the bandwagoon. 

Is it weird that the singles from '21' did not reach me, like to be honest, I really don't like it that much and It kind of annoyed me because it was so overplayed. I like '19' and 'Hello' more...

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MelbHawker

Is it weird that the singles from '21' did not reach me, like to be honest, I really don't like it that much and It kind of annoyed me because it was so overplayed. I like '19' and 'Hello' more...

Listen to 'Someone Like You'.

Carlos Eduardo

Can I say something? This sounds like a little envy, that won't happen anytime soon and probably it's her who will retire... And maybe back later.

Carlos Eduardo H. O.

I can only see this happening if she puts out a hugely successful album which isn't "good" ... causing a number of people not blindly ordering her album. It's hard to say what will cause her to fall, if she does.

I personally think she's more likely to retire before she falls.

Archived