💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you honestly think Adele will break Britney's record?

Gianni Versace

Will Adele dethrone Britney as queen of firstweek album sales?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Will Adele dethrone Britney as queen of firstweek album sales?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

There's no point in doubting Adele anymore. The fact that she broke the VEVO in 24 hours and broke the record again in 48 hours is all the proof I need of her impact this era. She also broke a lot of other records already and she hasn't even released her album yet. :saw:

Britney also has held that record for 15 years… it's time she let someone else have it that deserves it. No shade. :spook:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Most likely she will and I'm sure Britney will be honored. It's quite impressive that Britney held the record for more than a decade and now it's nice to see someone like Adele beat her record instead of someone like Taylor Swift or Rihanna. 

Bad Bromance

bookmarking this thread ngl

Why, though?  I didn't say to bookmark me but I'm almost 100% sure she will have decimating sales the first week her album drops in November.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Morphine Prince

Yes, I think there's a very high chance she will! 

It's nice for someone as talented as Adele to break it. She deserves it. 

malazam

what is the truth.gif

The truth is: 25 will sold 1,5-1,7 :toofunny::ohno:

another shot before we kiss the other side

RAMROD

All these records being broke and some of y'all still have the doubts.

Not sure if that is clouded vision or just the bitterness and doesn't want to give the applause when its due. :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm not quit sure yet, she might open with 700k-900k if she didn't promote the album. The buzz might decline till the release date, but I won't judge from now. 

Most likely she will and I'm sure Britney will be honored. It's quite impressive that Britney held the record for more than a decade and now it's nice to see someone like Adele beat her record instead of someone like Taylor Swift or Rihanna. 

I dont understand when people say stuff like this. What is wrong with Taylor and rihanna? what makes adele better than them? Is it because her music is so soft and slow and emotional? Its like when people hear an acoustic version of a Gaga(for example) song that some random person posts on youtube, and they say "ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL" like stfu. Music would suck if EVERYONE made music like adele. that kind of hate needs to stop. THIS is why POP music is dying. :madge:

Alien Tulip

I dont understand when people say stuff like this. What is wrong with Taylor and rihanna? what makes adele better than them? Is it because her music is so soft and slow and emotional? Its like when people hear an acoustic version of a Gaga(for example) song that some random person posts on youtube, and they say "ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL" like stfu. Music would suck if EVERYONE made music like adele. that kind of hate needs to stop. THIS is why POP music is dying. :madge:

Because in my opinion they suck. If you think they are great then fine lol no one is telling you to take my comment so seriously and cussing :smh: . I just think Adele deserves it more than those two girls because her music is essentially better. 

Gianni Versace

At this rate, yes. Question is, can she break nsync's record? :usrs:

what's their record?

Mobster

what's their record?

who cares? in a week month it will be no more  :lolly:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived