Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Do You Miss Kesha?

DiscoHeaven23

Do you miss Kesha  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss hearing Kesha on the radio, seeing her in the top 10 on iTunes, having her as a part of our pop culture, etc?

• Yess, her love was my drug.
    • No, she "Blow"s

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Shes coming. She has a new label doesnt she?

I'm not so sure. She was still under contract with Dr. Luke as of June 2015 and it's a messy lawsuit. It may be a while. She's on the TV show Jane the Virgin if thats any consolation.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

Although I feel bad for what she's been going through, I absolutely hate her voice. It's probably the most irritating in the industry. To answer your question: no.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

DiscoHeaven23

I'm not so sure. She was still under contract with Dr. Luke as of June 2015 and it's a messy lawsuit. It may be a while. She's on the TV show Jane the Virgin if thats any consolation.

You are correct. Legally she can't sign with anyone new or release new music. She's asked the judge to rule sooner or let her release music in the meantime cuz she thinks she's going to pass the point of no return and her career will be ruined. Unluckily for her, working/jobs/careers are not fundamental rights of the US Constitution so she's gonna have a little trouble with that one.

JusKeepBreathin

You are correct. Legally she can't sign with anyone new or release new music. She's asked the judge to rule sooner or let her release music in the meantime cuz she thinks she's going to pass the point of no return and her career will be ruined. Unluckily for her, working/jobs/careers are not fundamental rights of the US Constitution so she's gonna have a little trouble with that one.

TBH I think she dropped the $ to say she is a different artist. It worked for 30 Seconds To Mars. Now the are Thirty Seconds To Mars. That's how they got out of their old contract, I think. I really have to research that some more lol. I guess it din't work for her. At this point she should be FKA Kesha. Hopefully she will think of something. Even Prince couldn't be Prince for a while. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DiscoHeaven23

TBH I think she dropped the $ to say she is a different artist. It worked for 30 Seconds To Mars. Now the are Thirty Seconds To Mars. That's how they got out of their old contract, I think. I really have to research that some more lol. I guess it din't work for her. At this point she should be FKA Kesha. Hopefully she will think of something. Even Prince couldn't be Prince for a while. 

and being completely honest with myself, even though I'm a big Kesha fan, her career kinda died when Warrior debuted at #6. Something happened there, and it wasn't Sandy Hook because that happened after. Die Young had already peaked at #2. Maybe people just thought she didn't make quality albums but liked her singles. But then C'Mon (a song that i loved from the first time i heard it) became her first single not to hit Top 10 or 20. So there was a disconnect somewhere in November/December. 

LeoFameMonster

I am a bit pissed, I mean tik tok blocked Bad Romance from hitting number 1 even though Bad Romance is a better song and Gaga is a better artist.

I mean where is Kesha now, pressed that she's irrelevant in music now but managed to c*ck Block Bad Romance!!!! arg!!!!

But I do miss her songs they were fun to dance to. I prefer Ketchup than Kathryn Perry. I won't mind her making music again.

Dominic

She has always been a guilty pleasure and I need new music.  I'm afraid if she leaves it much longer it will be too late. It's only ATRL and GOD that actually check for her now, the GPS don't care 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

BlondeKingOfGGD

YES. I miss her far too much :(

Warrior album holds a lot of memories for me and I still check around for her most of the time

Gaga, Lana and Kesha are my 3 mains <3

Archived