💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5 Cover Art Concept

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

Hello, everyone! I was the one who posted the "LG5" post with the Gaga cover and just wanted to see if people would buy it. Unfortunately nobody did, and I have learned my lesson and won't do that again. I do think you should see the HQ version of it. 

Before: 

lady-gaga-terry-richardson-2.jpeg

After:

tumblr_nwr3ufoiiE1sondfjo1_1280.png

It is not perfect at all, but I would love a very simple, black and white, cover for LG5. 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Kermit

With a little work and add-ons this could be very cool :D

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

GloZell Green

Hello, everyone! I was the one who posted the "LG5" post with the Gaga cover and just wanted to see if people would buy it.

Oh my god :lmao: Thanks for uploading the HQ though. With a little more work it could look real and ya could fool us again :hor: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

WhoAskedOpinions

Oh my god :lmao: Thanks for uploading the HQ though. With a little more wot it could look real and ya could fool us again :hor: 

thanks! It means a lot! It took a lot of work to get to that. I hope the real cover is simple and blonde! :)

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

thanks! It means a lot! It took a lot of work to get to that. I hope the real cover is simple and blonde! :)

this slays, imagine that with her nails or eyes being the only colored things

He/They

Paper Gangsta

I like it more now that I saw HQ. But still imo it's not something I would see Gaga doing. I'm not saying it's bad or something, just that she wouldn't go with simple imaginery. Good work regardless

Archived