💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

'I Am Who I Am' lyrics

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

So i've put together all of the rumored lyrics we've gotten along the way from the supposed LG5 lead single 'I Am Who I Am'. These lyrics are based on reliable insiders, Gaga herself & her drummer. So let me know what I guys think:

A RedOne. Wait is this news to you. I told you I do this. Crew on check. Green on check. U are who you are so you're gettin' dismissed, I am who I am. Don't act too surprised. You knew it was through. I am who I am and I won't be with you. This is and will always be who I truly am in my heart. I was who I was...Now I am who I am...and I love both people. You live and you learn.

Kermit

It WOULD make sense if it had something to do with #IamNotJust

It sounds very Born This Way-esque.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bloody Matt

" U are who you are so you're gettin' dismissed, I am who I am. Don't act too surprised. You knew it was through. I am who I am and I won't be with you"

My fav part 

THese lyrics make me cringe so bad idk why :rip: 

Same. 

It's like some child wrote them.:air:

I really hope she worked on something better than this. 

FreePalestine

Kermit

Why am I thinking this could be rap :rip:

Maybe it's like Dark Horse/Kingdom Come/ Black Widow since "she is working with Bonnie McKee"

:teehee:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I was who I was...Now I am who I am...and I love both people. You live and you learn.

:hunty:

Oh good. :air: 

FreePalestine

Archived