what the hell is antichrist baby?? 

an evil baby of the devil

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

ARTPOPdidntflop

if you look hard enough you'll find a few on this site

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

evgenigerm2

no i mean is that a character from season 1 or something? 

well, there was an antichrist baby in season 1 but it's not mentioned if it is going to be the same kid or another one 

aaronyoji

well, there was an antichrist baby in season 1 but it's not mentioned if it is going to be the same kid or another one 

but why even add something from season 1 to hotel??!! for a show in which the seasons all have nothing to do with each other its so like ryan murphy to break that rule just to pull out all the stops and find any ole reason to bring back jessica lange. its like why not work on making the this season feel less like a cheesy soap opera with softcore **** scenes. 

Kermit

The child of Dead Tate and the wife of Ben, everyone died except for Constance (Jessica) and that little twat. Season 1 of AHS.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Luv u Sum

OMG AN ANTICHRIST SEASON FOR 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID IT MIGHT CHECK IN BUT HE ALSO SAID ITS AN IDEA FOR SEASON 6

Evan Peters

but why even add something from season 1 to hotel??!! for a show in which the seasons all have nothing to do with each other its so like ryan murphy to break that rule just to pull out all the stops and find any ole reason to bring back jessica lange. its like why not work on making the this season feel less like a cheesy soap opera with softcore **** scenes. 

... :rip:  Hotel is connected to Murder House just like how Freak Show was connected to Asylum

emma roberts is an abuser

RAMROD

thththtdhudry_zpsyvhsrats.png

wtf is this :wtf:

Food poisoning, she ate poisonus berries.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusticeforVenus

need all the lange fans again :satanga: 

aaronyoji

... :rip:  Hotel is connected to Murder House just like how Freak Show was connected to Asylum

there's scenes that take place in an asylum in freakshow that doesn't mean its related to the actual season. theres are just common occurrences in a horror themed show. unless jessica lange's character in freakshow is some christian nun like in asylum there arent actually related....

evgenigerm2

wtf he is always saying that all the seasons are connected

thunderzap00

Just for clarification Ryan Murphy stated before Freakshow even began that the season were all interconnected in very subtle ways ...so he didn't just start this connection this season only.... 

Archived