Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
review

Rotten Tomatoes: AHSHOTEL "MOMMY" Fresh 85%

AgusPop

Featured Posts

What does the 55% mean when I open the first page of AHS: Hotel on Rotten Tomatoes? Will that number change?

it will change, it was even lower than 50% before episode 2

Voltaire

But the average of the single episodes is higher than 55% :confused: Is it a different number to judge the season as a whole or is it because it is an anthology series?

The percentages are averages of the collected reviews from many different writers and sources. Underneath you can see from how many reviews that percentage is being constructed. Unfortunately, that main number you see is flooded with reviewers that only watched the premier episode, and there are over 50 reviews. The individual episode numbers are being generated from less reviews, around 11 or so critics.

Its unfortunate that it seems many reviewers showed up for the glam and controversy, but only a portion have stayed to provide genuine critical insight.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Mobster

it will change, it was even lower than 50% before episode 2

The percentages are averages of the collected reviews from many different writers and sources. Underneath you can see from how many reviews that percentage is being constructed. Unfortunately, that main number you see is flooded with reviewers that only watched the premier episode, and there are over 50 reviews. The individual episode numbers are being generated from less reviews, around 11 or so critics.

Its unfortunate that it seems many reviewers showed up for the glam and controversy, but only a portion have stayed to provide genuine critical insight.

Thank you :kisses:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived