💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I stop watching AHS: Hotel?

mucinex

Featured Posts

I'll keep watching, I'm actually enjoying it.  I don't think you're wrong for not watching the show just because Gaga is in it though. If Hotel isn't your sort of thing then that's ok!

Regardless of Gaga, if I didn't like Hotel then I would stop watching. There is no point in wasting your time watching a series that doesn't interest you.

I don't think that it says anything bad about you as a Gaga fan, I don't think it says anything bad about Gaga as an actress, it just means that a particular T.V show isn't to your taste.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you obviously want attention 

/thread. We're not your mother to tell you what to do and I'm sure you're 18+, so

tumblr_nwhxsfIC8O1qejgz3o2_540.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

mucinex

/thread. We're not your mother to tell you what to do and I'm sure you're 18+, so

i really don't f*cking care, why don't you just create your own opinion

christ

i wanted to know if anyone else lost interest like i did :awkney: read the op pls

Ferrer Zorola

if i wanted attention i would post about myself not AHS :awkney: and, yes, i'm regretting this thread because all the comments are basically the same and some people obviously don't read the op :emma: sooo

I did read it and I'm sure everyone else has read it
what else could you expect as an answer? :proud:

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola

baby Gohan is always by my side :whitney:

LIFE IS GOOD

PrinceGaga

Do What U Want :derpga: 

Just do what others have suggested and have it on mute or something to get the rating :kissga: haha

I completely understand that it might not be everyone's cuppa. It is quite gruesome. Iv loved horror for as long as I can remember and AHS since it came out so I personally love it. Don't feel bad for not watching it though. You can see what Gaga is up to in the Gaga-only version that some nice member uploads each week instead if you like :yes: 

GloZell Green

i really don't f*cking care, why don't you just create your own opinion

christ

You cared enough to read and leave a post didn't you :trollga: Why is everyone being rude when the OP isn't completely about him, but asking about what others think :smh:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

You cared enough to read and leave a post didn't you :trollga: Why is everyone being rude when the OP isn't completely about him, but asking about what others think :smh:

you're right, i'm sorry

Computer

Wtf no

Keep watching if you would like :laughga: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

freebit

If you don't enjoy it, just give it up, and if you want to see Gaga just watch that Gaga-only edit that someone posts on here every week. 

Bradley

Obviously it's your call but I don't understand why you'd give it up considering you enjoyed two previous American Horror Story seasons. I mean it's only one hour a week, give Gaga and the show a chance. It could turn out to be really fantastic later since many shows only flourish later on in later episodes but if it turns out to disappoint you, you won't lose anything (well maybe one hour a week but that's such a small part of life plus  I don't see how Hotel is going to be a lousy season, Ryan and his team are amazing so I have faith in them).

I think you gotta open your mind and let the show flow into you. Just because it's set in present time  doesn't mean it won't be as unique as those seasons which were set in the past.

Poope MOnster

i wanted to know if anyone else lost interest like i did :awkney: read the op pls

the show was so ****ing boring everyone agree with me right? Let stop watch the show together guys

wiltedbliss

Some of you are so ****ing annoying and rude, it's aggravating really. 

Matt, don't listen to them. 

Anyways, OT: I personally love the show so far. But, like others said, don't watch it if you don't enjoy it! Doesn't matter if Gaga is in it or not! 

Archived