💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Chloe Sevigny, "I thought Sarah was going to play the Countess".

asana15

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

No because Hulu hates Brazil

Oh, I'm so sorry about that.  At least you can see him in the video I embedded, though.  The guy is totaling giving me Applause teas with that makeup. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how honest she is lol. She's not lying - Gaga isn't an actress - studying acting doesn't make you an actress - so yes, she is a novice but as stated, she is pleasing everyone. After reading the whole interview, I'm looking forward to see how her character develops throughout the season.

freebit

The response to the second question is nothing but complimentary, I don't think that is where people are detecting shade.

The way Chloe framed her response to the first question made it sound as if Gaga got Sarah Paulson demoted. That is a little shady, albeit true.

I don't think Gaga got anyone "demoted"- Sarah is doing double duty filming a pivotal role on ACS at the same time as this show and would probably never have the time to be in very many scenes, or likely have a ton of wardrobe fittings and run-throughs like Gaga must. I do think it's awkward for both Sarah and Gaga for Chloe to imply that there's a hierarchy. I kind of hope she didn't mention any of this to Sarah because that would probably just make her feel weird, and/or feel like she's being pitted against a fellow actress in that usual way that the media does with female celebs. 

The way she phrased this sounds shady. She knows how the media spins things like this but it seems she just put it out there.

It's like when someone says "Oh she's a great person and super sweet and cool but I still don't like her." Awkward.

I honestly can't see anyone but Gaga as the Countess tbh, I feel like Ryan created the role for her and then asked her to try out

He/They

TheOriginalOne

IKR??  Did you see this 30 second clip of next week's episode?  The guy with the clown face is giving me Applause teas.   :lmao:

WAIT! Does Hulu get the episodes right away?!

Kermit

To be honest the only time I have ever seen Gaga act somewhat-well was in The Sopranos back in '01...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bad Bromance

WAIT! Does Hulu get the episodes right away?!

I believe so.  I don't use Hulu but I heard they're available right away.  

TheOriginalOne

Then I've made a mistake by going with Netflix :giveup:

Bad Bromance

Well, don't quote me on that because I don't use either.   :shrug:

freebit

IIRC, Hulu doesn't get FX shows until a new season starts, just like Netflix. I think they expect you to watch it on FXnow or whatever their streaming platform is called (and you have to be a DirectTV, comcast etc. subscriber to watch). 

"impressed"

...Girl Chloe I didn't even know who the hell you were until I tuned into AHS for the first time BECAUSE of Gaga. I know you aren't talking from a pedestal you put yourself on now....careful child. 

Bad Bromance

IIRC, Hulu doesn't get FX shows until a new season starts, just like Netflix. I think they expect you to watch it on FXnow or whatever their streaming platform is called (and you have to be a DirectTV, comcast etc. subscriber to watch). 

Ah, thanks for the deets, hun.    :hug:

Archived