💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams (AHS fanmade music video)

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

Hey guys, so here's a video I did using AHS footage for the song Sexxx Dreams, it's one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP.

I started working on this video a week ago and I finished it on Wednesday, I might add some scenes of the 3rd episode.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

chromaticka

omg i love it! especially when you put she entering the disco club with the horse!! :giveup:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

The Child

omg i love it! especially when you put she entering the disco club with the horse!! :giveup:

Omg thanks! The disco scene slayed so hard, I had to end the video after it! :giveup:

Btw, I love your last instagram pic :flirt:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

chromaticka

Omg thanks! The disco scene slayed so hard, I had to end the video after it! :giveup:

Btw, I love your last instagram pic :flirt:

yaaaaaasss!! 

thank you!! :hor::flower:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

The Child

It's so hot and fits the theme perfectly. Good job :applause: 

Oh thank you! Should I add the lesbian scene from AHS too? :kissga:

The Child

yaaaaaasss!! 

thank you!! :hor::flower:

You're welcome :kissga:

Marry me :giveup:

The Child

SLAYYYYYY!

Thanks a lot :kissga:

Archived