💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lg5 BEFORE C2C part 2

James Coopridge

Featured Posts

James Coopridge

Honestly, I'm so desperate for new music that I hate so much the idea of her working with tony again. Can she at least put out lg5 before the c2c sequel. I need new music. Like now. :xtina:

Paper Gangsta

can she bundle it with the LG5, to get them sales :sis: ?

"Buy LG5 & get code to cownload CTC2.0 for free"

Mister Gaga

Agree :applause:

I'm here for C3C, but after LG5! Also, i believe that it won't do half as well as C2C. Stars lined up one time, and everything related to C2C was successful (strong sales, sold out tour, grammy, praise, emmy nomination, the GP is back). It won't happen again. 

I don't really mind what comes first. I liked C2C so if we get another jazz album to have whilst waiting for LG5 to be done, that's fine by me.

I do expect the second Gaga and Tony album to come out after LG5 however.

President Biden

Maybe we'll get C3C for Xmas with only a few promo events like interviews or performances and then Lg5 starts January. It be nice and make my holidays fun. Gaga music no matter what is entertaining

I got drunk

Andres Miller

I believe their 2nd jazz album will be even more successful. People finally acknowledge her talent, and after LG5 her name will most likely be everywhere. Also, the tour will sell out because of Tony anyways, he is a legend. (So having Gaga pretty much garuntees ticket sales, no?) Anyways, there are so many reasons that indicate their next jazz album will be more successful then c2c.

Agree :applause:

I'm here for C3C, but after LG5! Also, i believe that it won't do half as well as C2C. Stars lined up one time, and everything related to C2C was successful (strong sales, sold out tour, grammy, praise, emmy nomination, the GP is back). It won't happen again. 

Archived