💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you think about Countess if she wasn't played by Gaga?

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

If the role was written the same way, and was played by a reasonably good actress, I'd still be intrigued by her and wondering what her endgame was.

I don't cheer and scream when she kills someone tbh. It's a very dark and upsetting thing, but I just accept it as her modus operandi. It is a given circumstance that she is turned on by bloodshed, and the show does a great job putting in that headspace.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poope MOnster

Countess it perfect fit with gaga but if choose someone to play it different

tilda swinton = but i cant imagine her with s-xy

charlize theron = but snow white and the hunts man.. Meh

angelina jolie or cate blanchett or eva green

The character is really shallow and doesn't get much screen time. If gaga wasn't playing her I don't think I would pay much attention to her at all. 

Don't visit my profile

DanielM

My favorite characters are always the villains. My dark soul connects to bad guys, so I'd probably love the bloodsucker Countess. :koons:

RAYA.core

I'd love the character the same way.

But I just don't see Jessica playing her tbh.

They needed someone younger. Poor Jessica. They should've gave it to Sarah though although she's had a main role. Or even Angela. I mean Angela + Naomi together in the countess scenes. Fab

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

They needed someone younger. Poor Jessica. They should've gave it to Sarah though although she's had a main role. Or even Angela. I mean Angela + Naomi together in the countess scenes. Fab

It is not a matter of age here, I don't think Jessica can pull that seductive card, she doesn't have that penetrating look it takes to do that scene where the Countess tells Ramona's manager to leave, for example. She would just look angry or something.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I probably wouldn't care as much for her character because she's stale (rich vampire who kills has been so overdone) and cold but Gaga gives her life. Unless it was played by a well known actress who isn't afraid of s-xuality like Eva Green.

Imagine if The Countess was played by Katy Perry…

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

I honestly wouldn't care. 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

I would want Jessica Lange to play the Countess because she is the only surpreme in my heart QUEEN JESSICA COME BACK I miss you xo PLEASE you are the only one to save AHS ahhh Queen Jessica queen Jessica. I will not watch with that stupid GaGa in it ew bring back jessica naooooo or I'm not watching bye

:awkney: 

Jessica Lange would not even want to play the Countess' character.

PrinceGaga

Jessica Lange would not even want to play the Countess' character.

ikr I imagine her being such a diva about what she would and would not do.

Evan Peters

ikr I imagine her being such a diva about what she would and would not do.

jessica isn't a diva :awkney: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived