music news

Adele - 'Hello'

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I am a big Adele fan and I don't like Hello at all. I never liked Set Fire On the Rain either though so I still have faith on the album.

NewYorkCity

I mean.. the song is good. But seriously, it is not THAT amazing.

I mean, everything it is getting is because of pure hype. The song is forgetable tbh.

And I am just comparing it to her music from 21.

But maybe, if her team is good, they released this song as the lead because it was going to slay even if it was the sounds of Adele farting, and then they will release a really EPIC GOOD song for the second single.... to keep the slayage coming and give it longevity.

TheKillerQueen

I mean.. the song is good. But seriously, it is not THAT amazing.

I mean, everything it is getting is because of pure hype. The song is forgetable tbh.

And I am just comparing it to her music from 21.

But maybe, if her team is good, they released this song as the lead because it was going to slay even if it was the sounds of Adele farting, and then they will release a really EPIC GOOD song for the second single.... to keep the slayage coming and give it longevity.

Couldn't agree more... I don't understand how many people claim its the best song of the decade. It's quite far from that. I've listened to it a few times and I just can't get into it. It's not as great as her previous work for sure. It's quite a boring song tbh.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Bellatrix

That is a good argument to use when you don't like the song as much as others do :)

NewYorkCity

That is a good argument to use when you don't like the song as much as others do :)

I didn't say I don't like the song tho.

PrinceGaga

I mean it could be both hype and quality. Adele farting into a test tube could sell 500k+ in the first week from the amount of hype she got. 'Hello' just happens to be a good song too, which is why it's slaying so friggin hard. 

• 1 month later...

Archived