šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 'Hello'

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

RAMROD

#BreakTheInternet tbh!!!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She isĀ one beautiful lady.Ā :air:

Ā 

But I'm not liking the lack of herĀ neck. Looks weird af.

Ā 

Anyways, come through queen. Get them well deserved coins.Ā :queenga:

it wasn't laaaahv

GloZell Green

YES :air:Ā I can't wait. She better not take Gags Grammys thoughĀ :emma:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Goodbye AOTY GRAMMY, it was nice imagining having you. :xtina2:

On a more serious note; I CAN'T WAIT! Adele took way too much time writing and recordingĀ 25, I have been craving new Adele for over a year now. :giveup:

IDGI. Does she write her own songs? I just read an article that said she "paid more than 1 million for each track on 25" so that's like....if she had to pay for them she didn't write them herself?

Fiona Apple

IDGI. Does she write her own songs? I just read an article that said she "paid more than 1 million for each track on 25" so that's like....if she had to pay for them she didn't write them herself?

She has written every single track of her career but usually she has 1 co-writter.She wrote Someone Like You alone tho

Fiona Apple

What do people like so much about Adele tbh her songs are average. Tell me one song by AdeleĀ which is above average.....

Ā 

Ā 

(ready for the backlash)

Tbh every Adele song I know is way above average. Someone Like You is my favourite ballad of all times

yASSsss

this album cover is so tragic ,not feeling the font..

however,Adele looks pretty <3

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Horrendous album cover and font....sorry. I always liked her simplicity reflected also in fonts she used...this is horrible. Simply too but horrible

Ā 

Still excited to hear it tho

Ā 

Ā 

Whispering

We're not. She has a tour lined up and will be covering V magazine early next year. The lead single is probably coming in Feb with a Grammy performance

Stop! Everything you said here is speculations, based on fans piecing together random events and information...and frankly making things up. We have absolutely no ideas when the lead single is coming, if she will even be at The Grammys and when a tour might happen.

Adele and Gaga don't have some special agreement either. That's something else that fans made up.Ā 

Archived