💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana: "I'm done with touring" on Billboard.

Desperado

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

She's writing new music already though and has been since b4 Honeymoon's official release? :duck: 

Writing music is different than releasing music

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Writing music is different than releasing music

She's writing music that she wants to record though? :duck: As in shes said in interviews that she already has inspiration for the next record. She said she was Done after Ultraviolence, but then she was inspired and she's already inspired, so i mean... it will happen eventually, im not worried at all :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Fiona Apple

She's writing music that she wants to record though? :duck: As in shes said in interviews that she already has inspiration for the next record. She said she was Done after Ultraviolence, but then she was inspired and she's already inspired, so i mean... it will happen eventually, im not worried at all :emma: 

Nice to hear it. I like her albums

Whispering

It's not like she had extensive tours anyway. Did she even go outside of the US on this past tour? Even with that tour, wasn't it a co-headlining deal? She was only on stage for a hour, right? 

I don't think she likes touring. That's probably just something fans will have to accept. 

StrawberryBlond

Lana hardly ever sticks to what she says these days, so I'll take it with a pinch of salt. But she definitely isn't big on touring, especially at large venues, so I don't expect many arena tours in the future anyway. I'm so glad I saw her during the Paradise tour when I did, as she was saying back then that she may stop making albums. I mean, she may come back to the UK again, but maybe just London, the chances of her coming back to Scotland again are slim, especially as it was where her ex is from. But having her say that she considers Glasgow her second home when she came here was magical!

And this quote...

"There’s something weirdly shamanistic about your work. You channel Los Angeles in ways I haven’t seen from anyone, at least not in a long while. Places now extinct, streets and feelings that you have no right to be able to evoke because of your age. And it’s so unlikely that you’re the one to be the oracle that way. But it’s for real."

That is exactly what I feel about Lana's work. The stuff she explores in her lyrics is so mature and insightful for her age and time period. I live for her indepth descriptions about LA, sights, sounds, smells, colours, etc. that few artists can describe. People like her inspire me to write music, though it will never be as good.

It's not like she had extensive tours anyway. Did she even go outside of the US on this past tour? Even with that tour, wasn't it a co-headlining deal? She was only on stage for a hour, right? 

I don't think she likes touring. That's probably just something fans will have to accept. 

Yeah, she just toured the US, unfortunately (she has a big international fanbase too, what a waste). Yes, it was a co-headling deal with Courtney Love but she only did the first 7 dates and then Grimes took over. Though for a "co-headlining" deal, Lana sure seemed to be the star. She sang 16-18 songs on tour, so she was probably on for over an hour. Lana is credited as the sole headliner on Wiki, with Courtney and Grimes put under "supporting" on tour information and the article is all about Lana, with no mention of what the others sang, so really, it was Lana's tour with tag-alongs. If anything, it was Lana trying to help them with their careers, not the other way round.

Whispering

Yeah...that's still a short set and a limited tour. Like I said in my previous post, that's just something she doesn't like to do. Artists are responsible for their own choices and if they don't want to tour, or make an album every other year, or change genres...or whatever, that is completely up to them. That's their choice, fans then choose whether they are alright with whatever it is, or not. I support artists making choices they want to make for themselves. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

"It’s hard for me sometimes to think about going on when I know we’re going to die."

:giveup:

I absolutely love her interviews. They read like essays.

This.

So glad I saw her during the Paradise era - one of the best concerts ever. So many emotions when the whole audience sang Video Games with her :cry:

Archived