💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about Gaga

samuelx

Featured Posts

samuelx

Something I've noticed a lot in interviews since the ARTPOP era ended, is that Gaga says a lot of things along the lines of,"You may think I do things for such and such, but what really happens is this" Do y'all know what I mean? Why do you think she does that? To me it feels like Gaga is still trying to prove something to everyone, and I feel like she doesn't need to prove anyone anything. I think she needs to prove herself something. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Video evidence would be nice. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

andy232000

she just might feel her art is still being miss interpreted , or maybe she just wants people to see the things in the light she does so they understand it how its supposed to, specifically since people tend to not look over the outside appearance and only a few actually get the meaning of her work. for example, people thing DWUW is about s-x, it is not. gaga wants to prove its not, but most of the time people dont get past that outside idea and thing her intentions are purely s-xual (in this case)

Alfonso

she just might feel her art is still being miss interpreted , or maybe she just wants people to see the things in the light she does so they understand it how its supposed to, specifically since people tend to not look over the outside appearance and only a few actually get the meaning of her work. for example, people thing DWUW is about s-x, it is not. gaga wants to prove its not, but most of the time people dont get past that outside idea and thing her intentions are purely s-xual (in this case)

this maybe :confused:

Archived