💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS celebrates DWUW 2nd year

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

So glad that messy era is over.

That was when it all fell apart. A fantastic song ruined by apalling management.  

In my messy era.

It really is amazing and was so fresh :giveup: It's a shame it was overshadowed by the messy single treatment and lack of video :green:

Morphine Prince

One of her best singles to date. THANK YOU to Troy Carter or whoever chose it as the second single. Thank you DJWS for the amazing production. 

What a shame that it never got a video #NeverForget 

DWUW had truly an Impact on nowadays Music, the Dark Bass - RnB Inspired Pop Music is back... (LMH, Jealous, Style, M&TR and the list goes on)

Truly an amazing Song and even tho the Production sounds simple, it's really diverse.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

djBuffoon

DWUW's impact is still felt to this day. (lookin' at you, "Good Thing" and "Cheyenne".)

Great song, great vocals, great video. "Sexxx Dreams" is still my favorite DJSW/Gaga collab, but this is a close second.

My Little Phoney

this will forever be one of my least favorite Gaga songs, but that's okay, I can't adore everything she does

I feel like I''m the only one who's not really crazy about that song... I've always felt like it lacks a climax :shrug: maybe because of the bassline that repeats throughout the whole song and doesn't really change :shrug: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived