💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This photo is kind of beautiful

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I know her hair is messy and she looks tired but I think that's why I love it. I kind of like the "got out of bed and got dressed nicely still" kind of look she has going on.

SmRIVzq.jpg

I always prefer her natural eye shape. 

I think she has the same head that kids do when their friend has chewing gums and they want one but are scared to ask

Mobster

Yeah, I know what you mean, it doesn't look staged like some of her "natural" pics...

Only thing: homegirl needs a bra

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I love all her natural looks. At the end of the day, for me all the make-up and face taping and botox or whatever never looks better than a natural, happy face. She's a naturally beautiful girl. 

Alien Tulip

I love all her natural looks. At the end of the day, for me all the make-up and face taping and botox or whatever never looks better than a natural, happy face. She's a naturally beautiful girl. 

I agree so much. I'd take this over the American for the Arts Award look any day. 

Jenniferella

I've never really liked her jawline and this outfit just accentuates it. Not for me.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Lippoutou

I think she has the same head that kids do when their friend has chewing gums and they want one but are scared to ask

Omg totally this :rofl:

But yeah that's nice that we can see her natural beauty, even though this is not the kind of looks that I prefer from her

Archived