💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele writes a letter to her fans and explains 25

monketsharona

Featured Posts

oprahwinfrey

in 6 days she will upload a full audio version of thelead single called No more tears for you. And 2 days later it will be distributed to radios.

Receipts?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdAstra

I like how there is like three different arguments going on at one time in this thread. Adele, ha impact. :air:

I'm glad she took the time to explain her thought process behind the album though, I can't wait to see the results. :sara:

And to the people saying she will flop, if a simple letter has you this pressed, I can't wait till she actually starts the album promo. 

Brooke Candy

Sis, do me a favor and put me on your Ignore list:emma:

Gurl you're acting like i've got a problem with you.. :wtf: Y'all were the ones fuming and going crazy over 1 Adele comment that i made. So i suggest YOU to ignore ME. Got it? 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

bionic

in 6 days she will upload a full audio version of thelead single called No more tears for you. And 2 days later it will be distributed to radios.

Did I travel back to 1979 and end up on a Donna Summer forum? :hor: 

buy bionic

Cody Draco

Why? Because you're sad enough to take my comment so seriously? Okay then.

cozinhando.gif

Sad? Yeah, I actually am sad and it has nothing to do with Adele. I'm sad for you and your apparant materialistic connection to music. You seem to be missing out on what a real connection to music and art feels like. 

You have a link in your signature to a song called Rubber Band Stacks by an artist that also put out something called Opulence all while focusing on Adele's future sales instead of the meaningful letter this thread was made to discuss. It explains what Adele wrote her new album about.

No, it's not about money, b---hes, and *** popping so it's probably not going to appeal to you anyways. If you're not superficial and sad I don't know who on this site is. Praying for your future and praying for your growth as a human being.:pray:

Brooke Candy

Sad? Yeah, I actually am sad and it has nothing to do with Adele. I'm sad for you and your apparant materialistic connection to music. You seem to be missing out on what a real connection to music and art feels like. 

You have a link in your signature to a song called Rubberband Stacks by an artist that also put out something called Opulance all while focusing on Adele's future sales instead of the meaningful letter this thread was made to discuss. It explains what Adele wrote her new album about.

No, it's not about money, b---hes, and *** popping so it's probably not going to appeal to you anyways. If you're not superficial and sad I don't know who on this site is. Praying for your future and praying for your growth as a human being.:pray:

WTF is this omg :lmao::lmao:

Are you serious?

You need HELP gurl..that's all i've got to say. H-E-L-P

naomi-campbell-side-eye.gif

Edit: The album is called Opulence** 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

StrawberryBlond

Sweet thing of her to do, seeing as she doesn't communicate with her fans much. I like her explanation of it - some may find it pretentious, but I think there's a fine line between genuine emotion and pretention and I think she walks it well. I like how she says that it won't be a break up record which is good because it would comes across as fake if she made such a record when she's been married from the gap between 21 and 25. As Adele writes about what inspires her through her real life, it would be really predictable fan service to just make another break up album just to please those who made her style popular. It'll be nice to hopefully see her album discuss more about other things in life as opposed to relationships. Relationship songs are all very well and necessary to a point, but they can become boring, especially if the listener is not in a relationship and listening to loved up songs or in a happy relationship listening to breakup songs. 

We'll have to see how the public react to an Adele album that isn't about a break-up, though, considering this is what she's famous for and what she made her fortune from.

From Popjustice :lmao:

CR1iwFCWEAAKbY3.jpg

That is awesome! I'd love to see this extended into a meme about all those artists who haven't made a new album in a decade or more and have been teasing their fans for years with no results.

Serendipity

kinda off topic but this is epic :lmao: 

I posted it in the MC section first:emma:

This went viral so fast:trollga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

yASSsss

I posted it in the MC section first:emma:

This went viral so fast:trollga:

oh,i must've missed it :flop: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived