other

Blank Space Is Now The Most Viewed Vevo Video

Serendipity

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky

Is it becoming normal to videos having 1 billion + views. What in the ****. So many videos I would not expect to have 1 billion views. When they are even published in 2015. 

I smell something fishy. 

Crossfit

Don't get comfortable there Taylor, LG5 lead single is going to kick you from that place.

Yes I fully expect the lead single's MV to have great visuals with lots of replayability.

Bleachella

She may sing about being a nightmare dressed like a daydream, but in real life, Taylor Swift can more accurately be described as an all-around champ.

Vevo just announced that the singer's second single off 1989, "Blank Space," is the most-viewed video in Vevo's history. Currently, the tune is registering 1,232,777,634 views -- yes, that's as in billions.

Source

Congrats T. S. :applause: 

Gaga better break the record with Bad Romance 2.0 aka the original most watched video on Vevo the Internet

FrankGutz

so tragic, oh well... Gangnam Style was crappy too

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Alien Tulip

I dislike her music and find her annoying but I gotta give props to her, she is POWERFUL. I might even say the most powerful pop star out right now in terms of popularity and success. She is also very smart and self aware. She's had a monster success the past 6 or 7 years, I mean she even devoured Rihanna this year. I think it's smart she's taking a break because she is getting a bit overexposed but breaks are great because once you're back, people miss you and will starve for new music. 

Bleachella

Congrats T. S. :applause: 

Gaga better break the record with Bad Romance 2.0 aka the original most watched video on Vevo the Internet

still waiting for BR to have 1 billion views but at this rate it doesn't look likely :giveup:

Archived