Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Yasssss Gwen

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

"Used To Love You" is #11 on iTunes, if I remember right that didn't happen to Baby Don't Lie or Spark the Fire. This song is catching on!

EDIT: SHE'S NOW AT #3!!!

(Baby Don't Lie might've reached #6, idk, if anyone remembers lemme known.)

2b11da814cecae1c91e4c1c99eacc8df.jpg

if you think this subject matter doesn't merit a thread. YOURE WRONG.

its queen Gwen and we need to support her (in the words of Gaga, no this isn't an Interscope plug)

9a4b6856d717fd4d12371882400e91df.gif

Didymus

I know I'm "wrong" but iTunes? Seriously? :smh: Those charts don't mean **** in the first few days of a release.

ChicaSkas

Gwen was my first love back in 1997. I stanned/fanned/forumed for her for 10 years before I even discovered Stefani Germanotta :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DiscoHeaven23

I know I'm "wrong" but iTunes? Seriously? :smh: Those charts don't mean **** in the first few days of a release.

it's big because it shows that people still care! That's why I'm happy :)

Didymus

it's big because it shows that people still care! That's why I'm happy :)

You do realize that just a portion of her fanbase buying this single is enough to get it in the Top 10? But anyway, it's good to be happy :queenga: Enjoy.

RAMROD

Get ready for Hollaback Girl 2.0 :applause:

Her last two Pharrell produced songs seems hated by fans for some reasons.

Not sure she will work with him after that for while?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas

Wow @MarcMonster though snapping this neverbefore seen vid! Good Job, Marc

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DiscoHeaven23

You do realize that just a portion of her fanbase buying this single is enough to get it in the Top 10? But anyway, it's good to be happy :queenga: Enjoy.

lol, BUT if she gets it to the top of the chart its more likely to be seen by people who will be like "omg Gwen Stefanis got a new song, *purchase*" 

lol, BUT if she gets it to the top of the chart its more likely to be seen by people who will be like "omg Gwen Stefanis got a new song, *purchase*" 

you have a good point though look what it did to Madonna who had five songs topping The top five simultaneously globally :D nothing! :p so don't Take iTunes too seriously.

But yeah, Im realy happy for her. I love her and hope ALL the best for her. :)

TimisaMonster

I don't like the song...the chorus ruins it and her vocals become all over the place...

Verses are fine but that chorus... :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived