Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Victims in Taylor Swift Ticket Scam will Get Full Refund

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

The Metropolitan Entertainment & Convention Authority has voted to approve a full, face-value refund for all victims of the Taylor Swift ticket scam.

A special board meeting was held Monday to deal with the aftermath of a ticketing scam that plagued Taylor Swift concert-goers at CenturyLink Center Omaha.

In a police report, MECA officials told investigators a former employee obtained fraudulent tickets to the Taylor Swift concerts and put them up for sale on the second-hand market. Some fans told WOWT 6 News that they were out hundreds of dollars after buying tickets on websites like Craigslist.

While several people have come forward, blaming the same woman -- and one victim has even filed a civil suit against her -- police have not confirmed that they believe the woman being named is behind the scam and no arrests have been made.

On Monday, board members said that CenturyLink worked with those with duplicate tickets the night of the concert so that they could still see the concert.

X

Not sure if this is the right section:creepflop:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

This is why you NEVER buy tickets from second hand re-sellers. Sure Ticketmaster is expensive with all the fees and such, but at least you know the tickets you're getting are legitimize. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

A reverse see you in court tea. Someone actually did something bad and NOW they choose not to take action.

Versace

Taylor's 1989 is becoming more of a Business/Financial/Constitutional Era rather than a musical one looool 

LoveandMagic

I'm glad those people were still able to see the concert. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

CaliLilMonster

The title made me think Taylor Swift was doing the scamming. :lmao: At least they got to see the concert. Plus they're getting refunds.

Archived