💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Justin Bieber - "Sorry" (Snippet)

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Oh wow.  Not really a fan of Biebz but this is a bop. I like it.  So far this and WDYM sound good.  Kind of excited for the album.  :rockstar:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

At first I thought a girl was singing it lol.  Ha Alejandro is upon us.  :zilla:

I really love this sound that he's introduced in his music, matches his voice perfectly. I think anyone can see what a long way he's come musically from "baby, baby, baby, ohhhhhhhhhhhh" :yes:

perhaps soon the stigma will be removed from his public character, people will openly enthuse about him and he'll be more of a Justin Timberlake

KURUSHITOVSKA

There's only one Sorry.

tumblr_m7bk9y4r1m1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

I can't stand Bieber, sorry :madge: can he put on some clothes and stop selling his music with his body? That's not what talent is about. WDUM is good tho, but it's this kind of music made for everyone to like it. He's the man version of Katy.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Dangerous Man

This song might be again about Selena.  :deadbanana:

There's only one Sorry.

I can't stand Bieber, sorry :madge: can he put on some clothes and stop selling his music with his body? That's not what talent is about. WDUM is good tho, but it's this kind of music made for everyone to like it. He's the man version of Katy.

Not you  "there only one" and mentioning madonna and then saying bieber should put on some clothes. :smh:

retroglamx

There's only one Sorry.

man vversion of Katy Perry? Lolwat

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived