Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Parents Group Slams 'American Horror Story,' 'Scream Queens'

Coop

Featured Posts

Whispering

Lol, I saw this two or three days ago and found it to be both ridiculous and hilarious. :smh:

Bottom line: Parents, you control what your children watch. Don't Expect others to do YOUR JOB! 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

Something tells me that this is more the parents fault than anything,  

As a parent you have authority to monitor your children's activities and the shows they watch and if you don't do either of those then you can't complain when you see them engaging in certain activities or watching such programs as you didn't bother to enforce rules that you as the parent simply didn't set down.

zvaRSEA.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

CannaeDrive

Anyway, sponsors only look at the ratings and don't give a rat's **** about anything PTC could blurt out.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RAMROD

These shoes are not for children though?

How can they be so blind?

:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katsuki Bakugo

This group literally makes no sense to me. If you don't want your kids watching certain shows, TURN OFF THE GOD DAMN TV! It's no one's job to parent and coddle your children except YOU.

Blame anything else BUT themselves because they are perfect. 

Sounds like rich parents not being raised by their parents properly perpetuating the cycle and having nothing better to do than to complain... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bette Davis

Blah blah blah, go watch Veggie Tales or turn off your TV, whiny b---hes

ENP8r.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

It's not like AHS is airing on a kids morning cartoon channel nor is it airing when the family would be eating dinner. Parental ratings are there for a reason, it's literally pointless moaning about something that is explicitly stated prior to the screening and continuously throughout the screening. I'm not sure about the US but in Australia we have a parental lock network on "cable" - enables parents to lock shows that are beyond a desired rating.

its actually better that gagz is casted instead of jessica lange doin all that filthy s-x :emma:

this protest isnt going anywhere

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ryhanna

They can try again when either show starts airing on the Disney Channel. These shows aren't made for children.

Archived