💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Melanie Martinez shades Halsey, Halsey responds back

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

well Halsey is boring & a copy of all the new acts/tumblr gurls, so....

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

No, what happened?

Xtina dragged ha to hell and back

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

FATCAT

Both of them have boring music :green: 

I can't speak on Halsey's content, but Melanie's new album is hardly 'boring'...

Purr more, hiss less.

Serendipity

You mean during The Voice season? 

Yes that one

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Cody Draco

But do we know Melanie was talking about Halsey? I mean there's not much money behind her.

What do you mean there isn't much money behind her? The only reason people know about her is because of the money behind her. She was advertised on facebook for months before Badlands was actually released. That costs money.

mister max

I just googled Melanie Martinez. She looks like a mixture of Natalia Kills and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

natalia-kills-topshop.jpg

kyary-pamyu-pamyu.jpg

=

melanie-martinez-cry-baby.jpg

teddy sinclair* :fan: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

DrewStevens

What do you mean there isn't much money behind her? The only reason people know about her is because of the money behind her. She was advertised on facebook for months before Badlands was actually released. That costs money.

So was Melanie. There's no big marketing behind any of them.

"Disappointed/shocked with how many people’s imaginations went flying through the roof when I tweeted a simple statement the other day. I wasn’t talking about anyone specific. I just have been realizing a lot of things and felt the need to state that simple fact. 
Money can’t create an artist. And knowing that, motivates me to stay focused on creating art and stop getting so consumed with the numbers, and the “but this person is doing this, and has this and is playing this.” It’s so easy to get lost in all the bulls--t and I always need to keep my head on straight and remind myself that the art will speak for itself in the end. And to just continue to focus on making music/ creating visuals that I’m proud of. I was just tweeting that as a reminder to myself.

So for anyone to assume a tweet that general is about halsey or any artist for that matter is very immature and false. Please stop bullying eachother over something that isn’t even a real thing. I don’t understand why we can’t all just see things for what they are and stop assuming that every little thing is “shade” towards someone else. No need to jump to conclusions. Let’s all love each other and ourselves and stop spreading rumors.

?"

From Melanie's tumblr.

• 2 months later...
LonelyHeart

At the end of the day, they are both singers and they just want to be successful, Not everyone in the music business gets along.

Archived