❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Star Wars tickets on sale today, sites are crashing, people freaking out

Spock

Featured Posts

A coworker is trying to rope me into seeing this with them opening weekend..what a mess that's going to be.

I'm going to be fighting people in ewok and princess leia cosplay just to get a seat.

:madge:

FATCAT

I never understood the hype for this franchise. I have never seen the movies but I am sure that even if I do watch them and enjoy them it wold never be as serious as some of these people take their obsession over a movie. :rip: 

It's the same with them and Lady Gaga, everyone has their niche.

Purr more, hiss less.

TimisaMonster

OMG I'm trying to buy tix and the sites have crashed and sold out for dates! :omg:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

OMG I'm trying to buy tix and the sites have crashed and sold out for dates! :omg:

Yeah, that was such a b---h move to put them up early. According to the Hollywood Reporter Star Wars ticket buying guide (yes there is such a thing) tickets are only for the first weekend, Thursday through Sunday, so maybe you can get for Monday when they go up

Can't wait for fan reception to turn against it so fast liike Age of Ultron.

It'll be so fun.

Even though the thought of getting Phantom Menaced scares me to death, there is no way that is going to happen with JJ at the helm

who will love me when the night is over

zexion_armando

Even though the thought of getting Phantom Menaced scares me to death, there is no way that is going to happen with JJ at the helm

With JJ, I am either expecting a bland but inoffensive movie (which would be worse than anything because making a formulaic and boring movie is a cardinal sin when it comes to Sci Fi) , or Prequels with a original flavor.

With JJ, I am either expecting a bland but inoffensive movie (which would be worse than anything because making a formulaic and boring movie is a cardinal sin when it comes to Sci Fi) , or Prequels with a original flavor.

Okay then. Almost everybody is unanimously happy that JJ is doing it, and if he can bring even an ounce of what he did to Star Trek to Star Wars, it's going to be pretty good. Going into it expecting it to suck or be "bland" when there's literally less than four minutes of footage available and is clear this movie is made by people who really, truly care, seems pretty useless to me. But that's none of my business

who will love me when the night is over

TimisaMonster

Omg there are no tickets for over a week!!! :deadbanana:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

zexion_armando

Okay then. Almost everybody is unanimously happy that JJ is doing it, and if he can bring even an ounce of what he did to Star Trek to Star Wars, it's going to be pretty good. Going into it expecting it to suck or be "bland" when there's literally less than four minutes of footage available and is clear this movie is made by people who really, truly care, seems pretty useless to me. But that's none of my business

He made Star Trek a generic action film with 0 interesting aspects save for some casting.

It did not instill me with confidence.

The best you can hope for is lowered expectations and be amazed, rather than hyped and leaving disappointed. I learned my lesson a decade ago.

Archived