💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga REFUSES to listen to negative press

Jjang

Featured Posts

Maybe bigger sales for the fame+ the fame monster. When usually people buy someones album they buy his most well known and most recommended album.

Damage is people losing interests,Less Media,Less popularity,Less sales.

Its funny how i never said i want her to be like katy yet you mention her.

Obviously, people is loosing interest in her... that's why she sold out a 50,000 capacity stadium in Thailand in less than 4 hours. That's why she was elected to lead one of the most watch NYE specials of the world, that's why she gains 1,000,000 twitter followers every 15 days. That's why she's talked about because of everything she does. That's why she's earnt 90,000,000 dollars in one year, and has been stated as the #11 most powerful woman in the world. Less sales is not damage, I'm sorry. Madonna evolved as an artist because of Erotica, for example. Beyoncé has evolved as well with 4. Rihanna hasn't evolved with TTT. Katy isn't evolving with the re-release either. And lol at you saying that you haven't bring up Katy Perry. I remember you bringing up Katy in some arguments, and one specific one saying that Katy or Rihanna make art, and Gaga isn't making art with BTW.

Longevity>>> Big one week sales. Just Face it,Born this way a huge hit as an album but she and her team was aiming for something WAY bigger.And also people AND MONSTER thought it will be bigger than that. But again the music...

Born This Way fulfilled my expectations. The tour is selling extremely well. Why would I care about anything else? Sales are not the first thing to care about anymore. Artists need to care about reaching everyone, whether it's on the radio or by being shocking with their artistry. Gaga is the queen of unexpected, that's what matters. That's because people PAY to go see her live. THAT'S WHAT MATTERS. Album & singles sales are great, but they're not the prime rib of artistry anymore.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RetroPhysico

Obviously, people is loosing interest in her... that's why she sold out a 50,000 capacity stadium in Thailand in less than 4 hours. That's why she was elected to lead one of the most watch NYE specials of the world, that's why she gains 1,000,000 twitter followers every 15 days. That's why she's talked about because of everything she does. That's why she's earnt 90,000,000 dollars in one year, and has been stated as the #11 most powerful woman in the world. Less sales is not damage, I'm sorry. Madonna evolved as an artist because of Erotica, for example. Beyoncé has evolved as well with 4. Rihanna hasn't evolved with TTT. Katy isn't evolving with the re-release either. And lol at you saying that you haven't bring up Katy Perry. I remember you bringing up Katy in some arguments, and one specific one saying that Katy or Rihanna make art, and Gaga isn't making art with BTW.

Born This Way fulfilled my expectations. The tour is selling extremely well. Why would I care about anything else? Sales are not the first thing to care about anymore. Artists need to care about reaching everyone, whether it's on the radio or by being shocking with their artistry. Gaga is the queen of unexpected, that's what matters. That's because people PAY to go see her live. THAT'S WHAT MATTERS. Album & singles sales are great, but they're not the prime rib of artistry anymore.

True. Tour money > the rest.

Jjang

But you act like born this way is some kind of revolution in music or pushing the boundaries in any kind of way like Erotica.

Obviously People are interested in HER but not in born this way. That's why i said her next era will reveal her true position in the music industry. She sells those big stadiums because of her name and not because of born this way.

EDIT: She used to be the queen of unexpected and shock value,She lost it in btw era by becoming messy and predictable and boring.

But you act like born this way is some kind of revolution in music or pushing the boundaries in any kind of way like Erotica.

Obviously People are interested in HER but not in born this way. That's why i said her next era will reveal her true position in the music industry. She sells those big stadiums because of her name and not because of born this way.

EDIT: She used to be the queen of unexpected and shock value,She lost it in btw era by becoming messy and predictable and boring.

But you act like your opinions are facts. People is interested in her, anyway. Born This Way is the second best selling album of the year. The tour is selling amazingly. She is happy with her music. She is being an artist. Those are facts. You cannot state your opinions as facts. Born This Way may be boring to you, but it ain't for me.

• 7 months later...

Archived