was that a joke or a real thing?

b79b581b56804ab30ea96398df5e9a7a.jpg?ito

:reductive2:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Exactly this. They don't actually care about the kids, they care about Demi's sales. Disgusting.:wtf:

NO THATS NOT TRUE. 

Those copies were bought it one receipt and therefore will only count as one sale.  Even if they bought 100 copies but all in one receipt,  it is still counted as one.  You tried. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Cody Draco

Kids in hospitals lay and sit around a lot. Oftentimes, they can't even be around other kids, because they have to protect themselves from even the common cold. Therefore, things like games, movies, books, CDs are something they can enjoy. 

If these Demi stans actually cared about helping sick kids they wouldn't just assume that they all enjoy Demi. They would get a list of what movie/album/book each kid would be interested in from the hospital. I don't understand how you're unable to see thru this to their true intent which is boosting their faves sales. So superficial and self-serving. Gross. :wtf:

RAMROD

STOP THIS DEMI HATING ALREADY Y'ALL NEEDS TO STOP FOR FUK SAKE!

It's clearly stated in the poster that they are going to donate the ALBUM to the patient not the MONEY. They are not fooling people mess. In fact you guys are a mess.  They asked for money to buy lots of copies of Confident and gave it to Demi's ill fans. THEY NEVER SAID THEY ARE GOING TO DONATE THE MONEY.  THEIR CAUSE OF ASKING MONEY IS CLEAR, TO BUY ALBUMS FOR HER SICK FANS.  YOU GUYS ARE TALKING TRASH ABOUT HER FANS WHERE IN FACT THEY ARE DOING IT FOR A GOOD CAUSE..

CLOSE THIS THREAD! 

/rant

Too many accents. 

tumblr_n90m32KPC11rivi7mo1_500.gif

I am innocent. Only passerby. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cody Draco

NO THATS NOT TRUE. 

Those copies were bought it one receipt and therefore will only count as one sale.  Even if they bought 100 copies but all in one receipt,  it is still counted as one.  You tried. 

Certifications are based on how many COPIES are sold + streaming. You tried tho. :wtf:

Whispering

If these Demi stans actually cared about helping sick kids they wouldn't just assume that they all enjoy Demi. They would get a list of what movie/album/book each kid would be interested in from the hospital. I don't understand how you're unable to see thru this to their true intent which is boosting their faves sales. So superficial and self-serving. Gross. 

I never said they cared about helping the kids, but you do realize this is how most charities get donations of any kind, right? Donations often come through some contest or some challenge. I'm perfectly capable of seeing through this...I just don't care! The kids get a free CD and fans spent money doing something that was for a good cause. It is a 2 for 1 kind of deal. Who cares what the "intent" was? Donations and money often happen without the purest of intentions...it doesn't matter, because it is still money and items donated. 

Haroon

It doesn't seem like they're stealing charity money to go secretly buy albums, it states in the poster that the albums will be donated to the children's hospital :shrug: 

Serendipity

Certifications are based on how many COPIES are sold + streaming. You tried tho. :wtf:

Billboard won't cont but RIAA would

BB gives ranking

RIAA gives certifications

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Gianni Versace

So when a Gaga fan with cancer receive a free copy of ARTPOP  shouldn't be happy because it won't cure his illness? Mess.  :rip:

if they were receiving a copy of dime's album over an actual donation that would benefit the center as a whole? yes. they aren't doing this to be courteous, they're doing this so that their fave could get those sales. 

don't make it seem like some sort of gracious act of kindness when their intent was purely sales-based:lmao: 

Gianni Versace

If these Demi stans actually cared about helping sick kids they wouldn't just assume that they all enjoy Demi. 

right boo

Dangerous Man

No.  You guys don't obviously know how Nielsen count sales.  Even if you buy 1000 copies TOGETHER,  Billboard will count it as one sale and it's a common knowledge for a chart watcher. 

YOU and the OP who obviously make this thread for flame bait TRIED.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived