question

Wes Bentley vs Cheyenne Jackson

Bradley

114 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Clearly I need Cheyenne here with me (if you understand what this means you need Jesus)
    • Gimme that DetectD that I love

Featured Posts

I hope it'll get better because for the moment his characer is the weakest... 

I disagree with you and the rest of this site: the weakest character so far is Liz. What is her point? What is she doing in this story? The only thing she did so far is serve face and guide people through hallways.

That's why I think she is the Ten Commandment Killer (if there is one but I elaborated this point in my The Hotel Doesn't Exist theory #shamelesspromo)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

I think Will Drake is more interesting than John Lowe but Wes Bentley is so hot.  He's got cheekbones for days.

One Banned Boi

monketsharona

I disagree with you and the rest of this site: the weakest character so far is Liz. What is her point? What is she doing in this story? The only thing she did so far is serve face and guide people through hallways.

That's why I think she is the Ten Commandment Killer (if there is one but I elaborated this point in my The Hotel Doesn't Exist theory #shamelesspromo)

I kinda agree with you about Liz being the killer, 'she' is the only one that is not seen as dangerous in that hotel, apparently we'll learn more about him / her, the character's past and so one in the next couple of weeks.

What disturb me with John, is that the fact his family issues are not so original.. The only scenes I love with him are the ones in which he's investigating on the Ten Commendments Killer's case. I like the 'Seven' vibe in it.  

I kinda agree with you about Liz being the killer, 'she' is the only one that is not seen as dangerous in that hotel, apparently we'll learn more about him / her, the character's past and so one in the next couple of weeks.

What disturb me with John, is that the fact his family issues are not so original.. The only scenes I love with him are the ones in which he's investigating on the Ten Commendments Killer's case. I like the 'Seven' vibe in it.  

But his child was kidnapped by a vampire! :saw: 

Wes.

Cheyenne reminds me of Buzz Lightyear.

OMG I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER WHERE I SAW THAT FACE BEFORE :saw: :saw::saw:

Phantomhive

Wes.
I had the biggest crush on him in '07/'08 after seeing Ghost Rider and P2. :nick:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Dominic

I pick Cheyenne only because I can't stand Wes and his 'acting'.  His acting is awful in Hotel, in particular I noticed when he looked at his daughters phone at the photo she took. I cringed, that scene was ruined and a lot of others due to him.

Not seen a lot of him other than FS but has he always been this bad because I'm speechless how he was cast? :giveup:  He may surprise me...

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Riot Poof

Wes Bentley.

5fbb8dcbccf198e6e2a4ce1aba37113a.jpg

WesBentleyGQMenYearPartyArrivals3QmaJytc

Too bad he's clean-shaven in most of Hotel. I don't think he's attractive like that, tbh.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived