series

Lady Gaga wears a design from Project Runway All Stars alumn.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

He's awful tho. Very tacky.

Not at all his IG is full of awesome dresses and everyone from JLO to Katy Perry to Angela Bassett wears them.

https://instagram.com/p/9JhtcDA5Ey/?taken-by=michaelcostello

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Haroon

I loved him during his season and in All Stars, but I do agree with Mondo winning that All Stars season because he was ROBBED by Gretchen before :air: 

A huge congratulations to Michael Costello regardless, he's doing amazingly and I just had a look through his Instagram and wow his work is still amazing, if not better than ever now that he hasn't got a time limit and a strict budget :legend: 

JusKeepBreathin

I loved him during his season and in All Stars, but I do agree with Mondo winning that All Stars season because he was ROBBED by Gretchen before :air: 

A huge congratulations to Michael Costello regardless, he's doing amazingly and I just had a look through his Instagram and wow his work is still amazing, if not better than ever now that he hasn't got a time limit and a strict budget :legend: 

I loved Mondo too. I am glad he won. He did have the stronger collection on the show.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived