💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if LG5's title was right in front of us all along?

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Ya rite! And the lead single is Tik Tok.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

It's either 'Monster 4 Life' or 'Funk the Punk'

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

AusMonster

If only the clock allowed for time travel so we could straight to the new era. It has been sooooo long since ArtRave, I'm craving another Gaga tour :) 

monketsharona

Warning Explicite Beauty

Funk The Punk

Monster 4 Life (Kill me if this is this one :saw:)

Breaking Hearts (actually I believe in this one being a song title ^^)

I think it's totally possible. However, I also think that during the creation process it's possible for the title to change. Hell, there could even be a song revolving around "time" that may or may not end up on the album. You never know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. 

monketsharona

You never know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. 

Talking about it I really hope Gaga will tell us a lot about behind the scenes things once the album is out. It's always interesting to know more about about the creative process ! Especially for this album as she's keeping everything secret !

Talking about it I really hope Gaga will tell us a lot about behind the scenes things once the album is out. It's always interesting to know more about about the creative process ! Especially for this album as she's keeping everything secret !

Totally! Weird little behind the scenes facts are my favorite. When I'm watching a reality show I'm often wondering what it's like being a camera person and about odd reality TV "rules" more than I think about what it's like to be one of the stars. :smh: 

Waiting for Gaga to do a huge tell-all BTS interview 10-20 years from now. :pray:

Epione

The title was "Anti-trend". But now Rihanna stole the first part so LG5 is coming in 2022 because she needs new title and concept. :madge:

Totally! Weird little behind the scenes facts are my favorite. When I'm watching a reality show I'm often wondering what it's like being a camera person and about odd reality TV "rules" more than I think about what it's like to be one of the stars. :smh: 

Waiting for Gaga to do a huge tell-all BTS interview 10-20 years from now. :pray:

Isn't that what the ARTPOP documentary was supposed to be?

If those plans fell through, I doubt she will do them for the next album, but who knows.

If the album is a success she will be interviewed by lots of ppl and we will get small bits of info about the creation of the album and each song, I think that is more likely to happen.

monketsharona

That would be amazing ! :legend:

I always love to know how her collabaroations happened for example ^^

Hola Soraya

I just hope she collabs with known artists who are more or less on par with her on a vocal level. I have a feeling the album cover is going to be unique... :love: 

On another note:

giphy.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived