Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did You Guys Know This?

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

And here I was thinking that you uncovered the secret of the secret frame photo

emjpg6r.jpg

Ā 

This was truly my favorite moment on GGD. Frame-gate happened the weekend of my 21st birthday, so in between endless shots I was constantly checking the site to see if the mystery was solved :lmao:. Man, 2013 was just a memorable timeĀ 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

MonsterOfSpain

I sitll don't know what it was about though :rip:

It was in a video about the setting of theĀ Born This Way Ball stage in January 2013, that frame appeared for like 0.1 seconds and everyone thought it was from ARTPOP's lead single video :lmao:Ā Many people made theories about the Telephone continuation, some of them said it was Adele, Tara or even Derpga... I remember it like it was yesterday :lmao:Ā Nice times back then :flutter:Ā 

SweetEscape

It was in a video about the setting of theĀ Born This Way Ball stage in January 2013, that frame appeared for like 0.1 seconds and everyone thought it was from ARTPOP's lead single video :lmao:Ā Many people made theories about the Telephone continuation, some of them said it was Adele, Tara or even Derpga... I remember it like it was yesterday :lmao:Ā Nice times back then :flutter:Ā 

inb4 Aura video that was never releasedĀ Ā :air:

Archived