Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Important: Don't commit this messy mistake with #LG5

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

This has been floating around Stan Twitter all day, and these guys are getting draggedT to death. But instead of laughin at them, we should learn from their mistakes. Idk why, and I've seen this happen with ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek, but buying in bulk only counts for ONE SALE. Yes Gaga is still getting that coin, but not those numbers tho.

If you decide to buy multiple physical copies of LG5, make sure you buy them separately. One reciept PER copy-even if it means rejoining the line a lot of times. ~7 months to go, save up and Happy shopping!

PS: no cashier wants to deal with transaction-and-repeat for 50 times in a row, so limit it at 10, and find another retailer to buy more copies from.

Poor Demi stans… What a waste :toofunny:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im so excited to go up to the counter with a hundred copies of lg5 and say pay for these seperately.

feel the fever

StarstruckIllusion

im so excited to go up to the counter with a hundred copies of lg5 and say pay for these seperately.

poor casheir. as long as you walkout with 100 pieces of paper then ??

PrinceGaga

Whatever the platinum cert is here in NZ (can't be that high) I'll buy that many. I'll travel around the country and buy one from each cd store in each town while blasting LG5 through my stereo. Any NZ monsters want to join on a road trip?

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Wait what???? There's like 20 copies, how is it on one sale :air:

I hope one of them can send me a copy. :madge:

That's so pathetic for me. I wouldn't buy many copies of an album just to increase its chart sales. Or if I'm going to do it with Gaga, I wouldn't post it in public. :lmao::lmao:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Whatever the platinum cert is here in NZ (can't be that high) I'll buy that many. I'll travel around the country and buy one from each cd store in each town while blasting LG5 through my stereo. Any NZ monsters want to join on a road trip?

The dedication :applause:

Archived