đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Unreleased physical CD Singles for y'all!

kuru****ovska

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kuru****ovska

Wait what are the dimensions of the cd singles in inches?

Just print the PDF in real size and cut it, it will fit the CD. There's a JPG square picture in every folder because I used a CD printer to print my cds, but you can easily print the PDF and stick it to the CD with double-sided tape

GloZell Green

Just print the PDF in real size and cut it, it will fit the CD. There's a JPG square picture in every folder because I used a CD printer to print my cds, but you can easily print the PDF and stick it to the CD with double-sided tape

I just want to know because I want to know if it fits 8.5 by 11 inch paper. Does it :hor:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

kuru****ovska

I just want to know because I want to know if it fits 8.5 by 11 inch paper. Does it :hor:

It does! 

ohhh where can I get the actual songs? Really interested in the Cake Like Lady Gaga one :stalkga:

who will love me when the night is over

kuru****ovska

ohhh where can I get the actual songs? Really interested in the Cake Like Lady Gaga one :stalkga:

www.gagafrontrow.com go to MP3 archives :)

President Biden

Can u post a template so I can make some of these? I need to! I made a great Artrave cover awhile ago idk where it went and my incomplete Btw ball one

I got drunk

kuru****ovska

eww this just has digipacks not jewel cases

the CD Rear Inlay is for a jewel cases, and 2 Page insert is the booklet :)

I really love these!!! I actually made the Dance in the Dark and Hair inserts, but yours are great!! I've always loved creating these for the physical releases we never got :sis:

Thanks for sharing!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

kuru****ovska

I really love these!!! I actually made the Dance in the Dark and Hair inserts, but yours are great!! I've always loved creating these for the physical releases we never got :sis:

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you too!!

Archived