💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS Theories/Rumors Discussion

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

I figured because there were so many different threads of theories and rumors of what may happen this series, maybe it'd be a good idea to make a thread where we could all exchange what we've read online and what we personally think may happen.

Here are a few theories I've considered:

-The Countess got an abortion in the Murder House in the past and this could explain why she steals children.

-The Countess lost so much blood during the botched abortion, the only way to survive would to be given the virus.

-The Countess is Mr March's wife - Iris said in the flashback that Mr March was shunned in the East Coast and came to the West Coast to build the Cortez - in episode one, Gaga asks Lochlan if he was given a choice when it came time to leave New York City for Los Angeles.

Does anyone have any theories of their own? I'd love to hear some :)

Wow g (I can't remove this ****ing emoticon I hate mobile version):sweat:ood theories! The first one is probably true. I personally suck at building up possible connections so I don't have anyone :sweat:

Not necessarily a theory, but the Countess turned Ramona and the two of them were feeding on the sailor guy in the Studio 54 flash back. I don't think it was very noticeable at first. 

lxdygxga

Not necessarily a theory, but the Countess turned Ramona and the two of them were feeding on the sailor guy in the Studio 54 flash back. I don't think it was very noticeable at first. 

I never thought of that! Good spot.

Archived