💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Spoilers: Child with Measles

GlamGorgeousGG

Featured Posts

GlamGorgeousGG

Is he and others like him (non-vaccinated children) the key to taking down the Countess and all she's turned?  I just find it hard to believe that we would have that segment showing Chloe calling out the Mom who refused to have her child vaccinated and then in the same episode have The Countess specifically mention her super immune system and confirm that they can be killed. 

This would mean that Chloe Sevigny's character would have a big hand in taking down The Countess.  At this point, that really doesn't excite me, but I know we're only in episode 2 and there's so much left to learn.  Not hard to imagine she would want to take down Gaga since she kidnapped her son.

Diamond Heart

im actually guessing that Chloe will use the countess's blood to save the boy or something. But i like your theory too, i would like some Chloe & Gaga scenes.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

There is an episode synopsis that says she will use an alternative treatment to cure somebody, I wonder if it is vampire blood... That vaccine scene has to mean something, it can't be just a speech against anti-vaxxers 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

She and the Countess will be close to each other, Gaga said so in that interview about her fashion in the season.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kermit

Maybe because John Lowe's wife has a son who was kidnapped and she is just showing concern for careless parents who aren't doing what they're supposed to do.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

monketsharona

If I remember well in episode 4 or 5, Chloe Sevigny will try to save the live of someone who is very sick. I guess it's that kid...

I think the Countess and Alex have a close connection. I'd go as far as saying I believe Alex knows that Holden is at the Hotel and the Countess is his caretaker of sorts.

Azor Ahai

It could be just character development.

That lady  has her son but isnt protecting him well , but she did everything she could to protect her son but he lost him anyway and thats why she is espesially angry at her.

GlamGorgeousGG

Ah, I see.  Should've known there was more info out there.  So using The Countess's blood to save the child - what a brilliant twist.  I'm intrigued.

But good points by everyone about character development and Chloe's character just being extra especially overprotective of other children.

Archived