💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Vigilant Citizen on AHS AGENDA

AlexanderLevi2

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/american-horror-story-hotel-stars-lady-gaga-and-pushes-a-disturbing-agenda/

If you want a good laugh. I remember reading this website in 2012 and they were all over Gaga all the time.

Get that Anti-Illuminati promo, Qween :toofunny:

P.S. I've found some great music through this site :stalkga:

Edit: Here's my favorite comment --> "Lady Ga ga says call housekeeping as a joke becasue she was caught by hosekeeping bathing in blood in real life..."

Currently listening to Joanne

Gagadisiak

the comment :deadbanana:

Veritas· 1 week ago

Lmao I was just thinking the same thing but you said it first. Even her real name sounds fake. Stefani germanotta more like stefani illuminatus or stefani is a nazi.

Pest· 1 week ago

Was hoping that horrible woman was gone, but there she is and still wearing real fur! 
Really dislike her, she really seems like a demonic creature. Also, what parents let their kids be in a clip like that? 

thank god im not crazy :smh:

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

FGGrayson

i can't believe there are so many people thaaat ignorant & stupid that believe that **** :air:  are they really that stupid or they are just trolling? :air: 

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

GloZell Green

I love how they keep up with every single thing she does. They might be a fan not wanting to admit :pumpkat:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived