💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Choose 'Revival's Single Choices

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

We know Selena has chosen "Good for You" and "Same Old Love" as her first two singles from Revival, but what will be her next choices and in which order?

Based on iTunes she would chose: 

1) "Nobody"

2) "Sober"

3) "Hands To Myself" 

4) "Kill Em With Kindness"

...because they are the top performing songs. 

Based on Spotify:

1) "Me & the Rhythm"

2) "Sober"

3) "Hands to Myself"

4) "Revival"

So potentially the songs that would be smart to choose from are "Nobody", "Sober", "Hands to Myself", "Me & the Rhythm", "Kill Em With Kindness", and "Revival"

With "Same Old" love being released on September 9, the next single will prob be released in early December. Winter songs tend to be slower or at least mid tempo. So I'm thinking a good choice would either be "Nobody" or "Sober". Artists tend not to choose deluxe version songs as singles under the end of the album cycle so I'm going to go with "Sober". 

The next single will prob be released sometime in March, so that's a spring song. For some reason "Hands to Myself" sounds like a spring song to me. 

The next single will be released sometime in June. So this will be a summer song. "Me & the Rhythm" would be a perfect single song with the Caribbeanish production and up beat. 

And finally the last single would be released in September, making is a great time for the slower "Nobody" to be released for fall. 

So...if there were six singles (prob won't be) but,

1) Good for You

2) Same Old Love

3) Sober

4) Hands to Myself

5) Me & the Rhythm

6) Nobody

I just wanna also say that I think "Survivors" would have great reception as well.

RAMROD

- Outta My Hands (Loco)

- Rise

- Camouflage

- Hands To Myself

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nobody is only that high because it's a bonus track. People buying it who already have the original tracks.

ItsTommyBitch

Hands to Myself, the best bop on the album and stil almost in the vein of Good For You vocally tbh :emma:

Im still so impressed with both Revival and Confident :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

She said sober will be the fourth single

IDC about the third, the obvious best song of the album is Me & My Girls but that's a bonus track so....

Good For You

Same Old Love

Me & The Rhytm

Sober

no matter what 5th single is, I bet it will flop so I won't put one

Archived