Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWB shirt contest help ( question)

Pluto

Featured Posts

I just have a question about the BTWB shirt contest. So, if I entered this, would It meet the standards? like was I supposed to actually put the pictures on the shirt, and make them smaller?

I hope that made sense.

thanks. :)

this is an example. :P

5uurm.png

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

i cant even figure out how to edit the t-shirt template

What do you mean? :P I just need to know if that is what they wanted, like the pics on the shirt. :P

JaysAMess

Set the 'BTW' logo to Lighten and then use a fuzzy round brush to erase the bottom of each Gaga. It'll make the design look a whole lot better. No offence but right now, your design is a little... meh.

No, you're supposed to send them the design that's going to be printed on the shirts. I think the shirt template they included is just to see how it would look.

Edit: maybe not :huh: the template is 1100x1100... yeah you probably just send that.

Set the 'BTW' logo to Lighten and then use a fuzzy round brush to erase the bottom of each Gaga. It'll make the design look a whole lot better. No offence but right now, your design is a little... meh.

I know, it looks bad that was just a little 2min plan, I'm gonna make it better hopefully :toofloppy:

No, you're supposed to send them the design that's going to be printed on the shirts. I think the shirt template they included is just to see how it would look.

So what would I put the design on?

So what would I put the design on?

Read my edit. If you did have to send them just the design, you would send them just the design. You wouldn't put it on anything.

But I'm thinking that they're only asking for inspiration, which is why they give you the template to put it on. 1100x1100 would be way too small for them to put on shirts anyway.

Read my edit. If you did have to send them just the design, you would send them just the design. You wouldn't put it on anything.

But I'm thinking that they're only asking for inspiration, which is why they give you the template to put it on. 1100x1100 would be way too small for them to put on shirts anyway.

Okay, thanks. :)

Okay, thanks. :)

Jesus I made that sound so much more confusing than it needed to be but yeah just send them it the way you have it. It looks good btw :)

Can someone give me a link to download the pack to design the t-shirt? =]

There's a link on ladygaga.com's homepage. :)

BTW are we allowed to change the shirt color?

Yes. :)

Archived