Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm scared for Hotel and Gaga

caseymonster

Featured Posts

PartySick

I don't understand how people are confused :shrug:

I mean there are a few holes but they're plot devices. If they gave everything away in the first three hours of the series who would watch the rest?

💚

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flopheart

The storyline is all about the serial killer and he's connected with the Hotel cortez and The Countess of course so i don't understand why people are confused

SissyFromSpace

im tired of seeing this thread bumped. the overreactions,....

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

where is it going and why did the episode end with 0 suspense. where it should have ended with maybe the girl finiding her brother or some crap.

I dont want happy ends .-.

Supersonic

I don't understand how people are confused :shrug:

I mean there are a few holes but they're plot devices. If they gave everything away in the first three hours of the series who would watch the rest?

Honestly same. This is a 12-episode long series, not a 90 minute movie. I mean this episode especially was plot driven, we got Gaga's backstory, that policemen storyline progressing and new characters being introduced, we even got the complete backstory of Evan Peter's character. The reason why characters don't progress in the story line is they're not main characters. Especially Hypodermic Sally has been like the one tying things together, she's the one where the current mood of the scene gets reflected upon.

Actually, I feel like this season has WAY TOO MANY plots and subplots going on already and that it will be hard finishing each and every single one they started till the Hotel finale. I'm still hopeful but I'm guessing the ending will be similar to Coven's. Somewhat satisfying, but flawed and somewhat nonsensical due to heavy plot holes and tons of unfinished story lines.

ezrajones

I'm nervous too. If this show ends up bombing in the viewership as well (it's already panned more than all the other seasons) they'll blame a scapegoat - Gaga.

Gaga

djBuffoon

Actually, I feel like this season has WAY TOO MANY plots and subplots going on already and that it will be hard finishing each and every single one they started till the Hotel finale. I'm still hopeful but I'm guessing the ending will be similar to Coven's. Somewhat satisfying, but flawed and somewhat nonsensical due to heavy plot holes and tons of unfinished story lines.

I was fearing the same at first, but the approach feels different this time. Despite all of these things happening at once, I don't feel like it's rushed. Hotel has a slow and steady pace so far, whereas Coven had no chill whatsoever.

djBuffoon

I'm nervous too. If this show ends up bombing in the viewership as well (it's already panned more than all the other seasons) they'll blame a scapegoat - Gaga.

The reaction has been comparable to Asylum, I think. Mixed reactions, but extreme reactions either way. I think that is a good thing from an artistic standpoint, even if it does the viewership no favors.

But i the story can continue to unfold as precisely as it is, we could be looking at an amazing season.

NewYorkCity

And you say you have seen every season?

How many things did you have to look for on the second episode of murder house? a ghost?

or the second episode of Asylum? A serial killer and some aliens

what about the second episode of Freak Show? Yeah, a serial killer too

like, stop.

Bad Monster Kid

i watched every single season. its the end of the second episodes. and still theres no premise other than finding a killer that is leading to the hotel. characters such as gaga, iris, sally, liz taylor, will drake are just walking around the set doing nothing to promote no story line....

gaga is killing and having s-x with everyone, sally is idk, will drake is also random, liz taylor i dont ****ing know, and iris i dont mother****ing know. what the hell is happaning? where is it going and why did the episode end with 0 suspense. where it should have ended with maybe the girl finiding her brother or some crap. they obviously wanted it to be longer but it was cut (therefor until 11:42) #mess. im not even ingaged in this other than for gaga. gaga had a change of heart out of no where for donoven without any fuvking buildup. whyy?? 

Any good storyteller will always leave you with more questions than answers. 

While this episode was weak they continue to leave the viewer with an abundance of questions. The only problem I see. Does the viewer care enough about the characters to stick around and get his answers. From mpov I'm gonna say no. 

Edit: it's also Ryan's job as the writer to gradually fill in the holes of the story. If he does this season will be great. If not than we are looking at freakshow mess 2.0. 

thierryrreiht

What I like about this season is that unlike Freak Show, which was "how did the murderer became a murderer", it's like the first 2 seasons of "who is the murderer". More mystery. Could be anyone. I'm here for it.

I agree it has too much going on at the same moment. I try to be a fan of this season but I just can't. Although there is 11 more episodes to go, so we'll see!

it just began, you need to give it time, usually after the first two episodes more interesting things happen. episode 2 was so much better than episode 1 though. after next weeks it will begin to snow ball and pick up momentum. next week ramona comes into it and captures donovan which means we will surely get more of a backstory into the feud of the countess and ramona and more of the history of the countess herself. then the week after we have the halloween episodes which is usually a two part, lily rabe is returning for those halloween episodes and ryan always pulls it out the bag for those ones. 

Archived