💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm scared for Hotel and Gaga

caseymonster

Featured Posts

darkchylde

u guys will eat anything that comes out of gagas ass. this is not gagas fault tho. but so far. it stinks. ryan is really floppinng with this and scream queens (storu line wise) . he took too much on himself (with this and scream queens and american crime story) and the results are poor and not satisfying. 

i've been watching this show since before gaga played jazz 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari

It's really ticking me off those users that are posting spoilers to explain their answers. Can yall at least post SPOILER ALERTS for those of us who havent seen it FFS! OP is not asking yall for a summary of tonights episode. :awkney: 

OT: We are just into the second episode. It's a tv show, not a movie. The storylines are spread throughout the season, not during the first thirty minutes. 

Episode two did actually begin the proper storyline though, the cops have established that there is a 10 commandments murderer similar to one that was in the past...

I am not sucking up to this season because of Gaga - I've watched all previous seasons as they aired and am watching + judging this as a AHS fan, not a Gaga fan. Yes, Gaga's particular storyline has not been established yet, but we learned quite a lot about her character - we learned what she is and that she's experienced loss in the past. 

A TV show isn't going to successful if it answers all its questions within 2 episodes. There were a lot of holes at the end of episode one and some were filled in episode two, some were not. I don't think the climax of the storyline will even establish until episode 6-ish onwards.

There's a pretty clear premise with the detective but I agree there isn't a major hook yet. However, the only season (from what I can remember) that actually had a major hook this early on was Asylum. 

Give it time and just enjoy the ride. 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

APPLAUSE4YOU

I've watched every season before this and I'm telling you from an AHS fan perspective and not a Gaga fan perspective that this season is shaping up quite nicely for being two episodes in. There is a lot more sinister activity then the past two season going on and the closest season thus far to peak my interest like Asylum did. I love this season's slow, yet steady story revealing and grim horror. It's doing good and patience is the key. If you've watched prior seasons then you would know that Ryan Murphy's first string of episodes are always very unclear. If you're not used to it by now, then I don't know what to tell you.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Murder house was the best season according to some people, and no one could possibly have even guessed the ending based on the second episode. Wait until the episode after the Halloween episodes to decide. 

monketsharona

People wanting to know everything in 2 episodes :saladga:

It's quite clear the storylines will unfold all along the season not in a couple of episodes... I'd rather like having a lot of questions at the end of each episode than having all resolution in a couple of episodes... 

Dark Anatomy

This is simply my opinion...

Do not let anyone in this thread sway you from your legitimate feelings. I too am finding it a little bit difficult to glide into this show. "Hotel" definitely feels different from the other seasons. Yes, it seems more violent, vulgar, and scary, but the plot line seems really weak so far. Now this has nothing to do with Gaga as an actress, but I'm beginning to wish that had picked another project because I don't think this one is doing much for her. Like you said, all she does is kill and screw. 

I was very disturbed by the second episode, as it seemed way more trashy and downright evil. I don't know if I will be returning to watch (as much as I love Gaga) but maybe Ryan is just taking his time to develop and reveal the plot. He should take warning thought, unless it kicks into gear soon people WILL stop watching. 

Anyway I understand how you feel but then again don't expect EVERYTHING to come into shape just two episodes in. Yes, maybe there should've been a little more clarity but I guess there is a reason. 

Kermit the frog

Wtf am I reading? Are you drunk or sth? I think u mean it's not going anywhere?

Oh trust me, it is. It's not gonna reveal everything in first 2 episodes :smh: 

Bad Bromance

Um, I thought tonight's episode was sensational.

I DVR'd it so I haven't watched it yet, but from what I've read on Twitter it sounds like last night's episode was awesome!  I can't wait to watch it!!  :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

djBuffoon

Oh and just as a note for people who are afraid that viewers will stop watching: I distinctly remember people saying the same thing three episodes into Asylum. They were uncomfortable, the plot was chilly, and there was no one they could relate to. Lo and behold, it's arguably the fan favorite, with some of the series' most iconic heroes and villains.

There are a lot of pieces at play right now, this is only the foundation of what's to come. I think it's very much like Season 2, there are many moving elements that will come into focus very shortly.

andy232000

i watched every single season. its the end of the second episodes. and still theres no premise other than finding a killer that is leading to the hotel. characters such as gaga, iris, sally, liz taylor, will drake are just walking around the set doing nothing to promote no story line....

gaga is killing and having s-x with everyone, sally is idk, will drake is also random, liz taylor i dont ****ing know, and iris i dont mother****ing know. what the hell is happaning? where is it going and why did the episode end with 0 suspense. where it should have ended with maybe the girl finiding her brother or some crap. they obviously wanted it to be longer but it was cut (therefor until 11:42) #mess. im not even ingaged in this other than for gaga. gaga had a change of heart out of no where for donoven without any fuvking buildup. whyy?? 

i am sick of everyone expecting ryan to set up a 13 episode season into a 40 minute runtime. Give it time plots dont just pop up. Murderhouse didnt have a sustancial plot, asylum had many plots in one, coven was the first one to have a consisted plot and freak show as well, but none of it happened in one hour, so seriously pls stop expecting to get all the answers and details in one episode. Tv doesnt work like that 

Archived