💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm scared for Hotel and Gaga

caseymonster

Featured Posts

u guys will eat anything that comes out of gagas ass. this is not gagas fault tho. but so far. it stinks. ryan is really floppinng with this and scream queens (storu line wise) . he took too much on himself (with this and scream queens and american crime story) and the results are poor and not satisfying. 

I love every AHS season except maybe Freakshow and I'm loving this season so far. The storyline is immaculate at this point.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u guys will eat anything that comes out of gagas ass. this is not gagas fault tho. but so far. it stinks. ryan is really floppinng with this and scream queens (storu line wise) . he took too much on himself (with this and scream queens and american crime story) and the results are poor and not satisfying. 

:trollga:

I haven't seen SQ so I'm not gonna tackle that, but GIVE IT SOME TIME. IT'S ONLY THE SECOND EPISODE.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Sizzily

Excuse you. I have been watching this series since the first episode in 2011, If you think I'm only watching for Gaga, then you got me f**ked up. I'm sorry you can't appreciate story and setting building, maybe you should stick to Vine where everything happens in six seconds. We still have eleven episode that are god knows how long.:bye:

One Banned Boi

sipthistea

You sound so pressed LOOOOOOL:reductive2:

This season is not even by the middle, and you're already complaining. Ugh

Gagadisiak

... the best always happen after the episode 5 , so i guess Ramona vs  The Countess is going to be interesting ... 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

RAMROD

How dare you, just because people here disagree with your sentiment then you call us as people that will eat anything out of Gaga's ass??

If you cannot accept another people's opinion, and asking for some supports on your views instead then this disscusion is flawed already.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

artRaver

Then simply don't watch it if you feel like the out come isn't going to be good. You're acting as if you're being forced to watch it I mean for God sakes it's only on the second episode and you're already trying to predict the whole season based on it. Chill out a bit, boo boo. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Morphine Prince

Uh, no. I've been watching this show since 2012. If you don't like it just don't watch anymore. It really is that simple. It's a TV show. You can't do anything about it. We have no control over what they create. 

Maybe the countess isn't really isn't the main villain. She's so vulnerable

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

caseymonster

How dare you, just because people here disagree with your sentiment then you call us as people that will eat anything out of Gaga's ass??

If you cannot accept another people's opinion, and asking for some supports on your views instead then this disscusion is flawed already.

i deeply appligize for this rudeness. i am just furious. i was exppecting clever dialogs and some bat**** crazy stuff. its not like my idol is getting a lead role in a show on fx every day.

Tokyo Rose

The 2nd episode was pretty exciting. There's still a few major characters that haven't even "checked in" yet

aaronyoji

well its better than the alternative, like with the first two seasons it was twelve plot developments within the first few episodes, it got exhausting to watch.... 

Archived