Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm scared for Hotel and Gaga

caseymonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been discussed that Elizabeth was born in 1904, and she has a virus that speeds her immune system to not age. She was the owners wife and watching him kill people is probably where the obsession with blood started. She kidnaps children and drinks their blood. Probably for the purity of it. She has the power to seduce people and turn others into what she is.

The owner loved killing people and had an obsession with death. Why? We don't know yet. He wanted to "kill God" but got caught in the process.

His right hand (wo)man was killed by him because she was so devoted to him. She also has an obsession with blood.

The cop is staying in the hotel that his kidnapped son has been in for years.

Elizabeth's lover was once a junkie in the 1990's and was almost killed (presumably) by Sally.

Sally died when Iris, Donovan's mother, pushed her out the window.

Iris is Donovan's mother who works at and knows a lot about the hotel.

As for the actual hotel, there are secret corridors and fake doors in order to trap people to make it easier to kill them. 

Also, the killer is doing off of the Ten Commandments, and guessing by Mr. March's obsession with killing God, it's probably someone carrying out his legacy.

There has definitely been plenty of plot development.

It's only the second episode. We're not gonna know everything right off the bat. Give it some time.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

lxdygxga

by the time they develop anything the viewerdss will leave from bordom... the structure of the episode had zero suspense. im just scared for it to be sinking low in ratings and blaming it all on gaga or some ****

You're using subjective opinions to try and make something that's not there - the reception last week was great, the Twitter reception seemed good this week, and we've yet to see ratings. There's no need to worry.

caseymonster

to be honest, your confusion is what should make you want to continue watching ..

im confused not about the story line but about how little ryan puts effort into developing it? what was that retarded measles scene? 5 mins about nothing. 

Sizzily

I think you just want instant gratification from this show. If you can't suspend your disbelief and leave room for mystery, maybe its just not for you :shrug:

One Banned Boi

Morphine Prince

It's been discussed that Elizabeth was born in 1904, has a virus that speeds her immune system to not age. She was the owners wife and watching him kill people is probably where the obsession with blood started. She kidnaps children and uses drinks their blood. Probably for the purity of it. She has the power to seduce people and turn others into what she is.

The owner loved killing people and had an obsession with death. Why? We don't know yet. He wanted to "kill God" but got caught in the process.

His right hand (wo)man was killed by him because she was so devoted to him. She also has an obsession with blood.

The cop is staying in the hotel that his kidnapped son has been in for years.

Elizabeth's lover was once a junkie in the 1990's and was almost killed (presumably) by Sally.

Sally died when Iris, Donovan's mother, pushed her out the window.

Iris is Donovan's mother who knows a lot about the hotel.

As for the actual hotel, there are secret corridors and fake doors in order to trap people to make it easier to kill them. 

Also, the killer is doing off of the Ten Commandments, and guess by Mr. March's obsession with killing God, it's probably his ghost doing it, or someone carrying out his legacy.

There has definitely been plenty of plot development.

It's only the second episode. We're not gonna know everything right off the bat. Give it some time.

Can we just copy and paste this to anyone who says that there is no plot? PLEASE? 

JustPokeHerFace

im confused not about the story line but about how little ryan puts effort into developing it? what was that retarded measles scene? 5 mins about nothing. 

it establishes the pain holden's mother feels with losing her son, which is a pretty significant story for a lot of the characters

oh shut up. every question mark in your post is literally the reason you keep watching. good for them. they are rolling out the plot and letting the characters backstories unfold throughout the season. lol do you want it all revealed within the first 2 episodes? really? please. ya'll would just b---h about that too. if you hate it so much, don't watch. simple as that :bye2:

kiss kiss

Also, the killer is doing off of the Ten Commandments, and guess by Mr. March's obsession with killing God, it's probably his ghost doing it, or someone carrying out his legacy.

It can't be his ghost, some murders happened outside the Hotel. It has to be a copy killer.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It can't be his ghost, some murders happened outside the Hotel. It has to be a copy killer.

But that's if it's following the rules of murder house. Until one of the ghosts says they can't leave the hotel, I'm going to assume they can. LET ME LIVE. :pumpga:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

SpadesToStart

So far Ryan Murphy has built a rich, disturbing world and filled it with complex, layered characters.  I've loved every second that we've had to explore it.

But that's if it's following the rules of murder house. Until one of the ghosts says they can't leave the hotel, I'm going to assume they can. LET ME LIVE. :pumpga:

It is following the rules, Ryan said so.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

caseymonster

u guys will eat anything that comes out of gagas ass. this is not gagas fault tho. but so far. it stinks. ryan is really floppinng with this and scream queens (storu line wise) . he took too much on himself (with this and scream queens and american crime story) and the results are poor and not satisfying. 

It is following the rules, Ryan said so.

DAMMIT :satanga:

I'm just gonna edit my post real quick..... :ghostga:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Archived